Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks For Harley Touring
The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock the Progressive offers. The 412's simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The double-wall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity-sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five position cam-style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter. Step into suspension that works for you.
- Cam-style preload adjuster
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
- Depending on model, your stock shock length is 12" to 13"
- Shock lengths are measured fully extended, eyelet to eyelet on centers
- A change in height at one end of the bike may require a change at the other
- Changing ride height can potentially change the trail and mechanical trail
- Heavy Duty shocks are recommended for bikes operated at or near the OEM maximum load rating over 50% of the time
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues to the swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard 11 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899648||MFR. Product #412-4074C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Standard 11 1/2" / Black||RevZilla Item #899649||MFR. Product #412-4074B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899650||MFR. Product #412-4079C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Black||RevZilla Item #899651||MFR. Product #412-4079B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Standard 12 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899652||MFR. Product #412-4071C||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Standard 12 1/2" / Black||RevZilla Item #899653||MFR. Product #412-4071B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899654||MFR. Product #412-4072C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Black||RevZilla Item #899655||MFR. Product #412-4072B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard 13 1/2" / Black||RevZilla Item #899832||MFR. Product #412-4073B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Standard 13 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899833||MFR. Product #412-4073C||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 11 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899656||MFR. Product #412-4075C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 11 1/2"||RevZilla Item #899657||MFR. Product #412-4075B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 12" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899658||MFR. Product #412-4080C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 12"||RevZilla Item #899659||MFR. Product #412-4080B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 12 1/2" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899660||MFR. Product #412-4076C||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 12 1/2"||RevZilla Item #899661||MFR. Product #412-4076B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 13" / Chrome||RevZilla Item #899662||MFR. Product #412-4077C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 13"||RevZilla Item #899663||MFR. Product #412-4077B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 13 1/2"||RevZilla Item #899834||MFR. Product #412-4078B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome / Heavy Duty 13 1/2"||RevZilla Item #899835||MFR. Product #412-4078C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2006-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2006-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2006-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2006-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2006-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2005
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-2005
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2005
- FLH 1984-1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2005
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2005
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2005
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2005
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street 500 XG500 2015-2018
- Street 750 XG750 2015-2018
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
7 months ago
7 months ago
I mostly have a rider with me. I'm 5'8" and about 210. My rider is 130.
Otherwise, I am a strong proponent of coil-over shocks with adjustable preload; Progressive makes a quality product. I have the 912 on a ’06 Road Glide, and they’re a huge improvement over stock. Not soft, but responsive with improved handling and ride quality - I ride solo a lot. IMO, any Progressive aftermarket shock will improve the ride from the HD stock by far. There is a good video specific to the 944 on the RevZilla product page (or RevZilla TV / YouTube) that speaks to improved ride. I recommend poking around on RevZilla and some V-twin forums for additional experienced first-hand feedback.