Pro Taper Race Spec Rear Aluminum Sprocket Kawasaki / Suzuki 125cc-450cc
ProTaper Race Spec (RS) Rear Sprockets are precision CNC machined to strict tolerances from high quality alloy that has been specially formulated for serious off-road riding. The unique manufacturing process paired with quality materials results in the perfect balance and optimization of key features like load distribution, reduction of un-sprung rotating mass, and tooth endurance.
The angled mud groove technology allows the ProTaper RS Sprockets to self-clean during operation which prevents dirt build up that leads to horsepower loss and rapid sprocket wear. CNC machining the grooves in the opposite direction of the load bearing teeth creates the largest tooth surface area possible for the chain load to rely on. This proprietary design enhances durability and increases the sprocket / chain contact area by 40%, resulting in significantly increased sprocket life over the traditional sprocket design.
- 7075-T6 heat treated aluminum construction
- Precision CNC machined to strict tolerances for maximum performance
- Deep penetrating anodized finish
- Angled mud grooves prevent dirt build up which can lead to rapid sprocket wear
- Unique tooth design delivers 40% larger sprocket to chain contact area
- Countersunk sprocket bolt holes to concentrically locate sprocket regardless of hub center guide
- Specially designed lightening window pattern achieves optimum balance of weight and strength
- Made in the USA
Note: Images are for reference only, actual sprocket will vary based on make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 49T||RevZilla Item #1655226||MFR. Product #51-32041-49T||AvailabilityOut of Stock|