Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pro Taper Profile Pro XPS Front Brake Lever Kawasaki / Suzuki / Yamaha
The Pro Taper Profile Pro XPS (Cross Pivot System) lever pivots in multiple directions yet maintains a slim, low profile blade which is desired but uncommon for most folding levers. Offering 90 degrees of forward pivot, with 180 degrees of vertical movement, the XPS lever is sure to stay straight and true during both large and small get offs. The tool-less lever reach adjustment was designed to accommodate the widest range of bikes and rider preferences.
- (XPS) Cross Pivot System to prevent lever damage
- Multi directional folding capabilities
- Compatible with OEM master cylinders
- 6061 T6 precision forged aluminum blade
- CNC machined lever clevis lends an exact fit
- Tool-less lever reach adjustment dial offers 20mm of tunability
- Fitted rubber boot keeps XPS assembly debris free
- Application specific main rubber boot included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1044010||MFR. Product #11-227||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- KX100 2001-2017
- KX125 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- KX250 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- KX250F 2004-2012
- KX450F 2006-2012
- KX500 2004
- KX65 2000-2018
- KX85 2001-2018
- RM125 2001-2008
- RM250 2001-2008
- RM85 2002-2018
- RM85L 2002-2015
- RMZ250 2004-2018
- RMZ450 2005-2018
- CR125R 1992-2007
- CR250R 1992-2007
- CR85R 2003-2007
- CRF150R 2007-2018
- CRF150R Expert 2007-2018
- CRF230F 2003-2018
- CRF250R 2004-2006
- CRF250R 2007-2018
- CRF250X 2004-2018
- CRF450R 2002-2006
- CRF450R 2007-2018
- CRF450RX 2017-2018
- CRF450X 2005-2017
- XR250R 1996-2004
- 125 SX 2009-2013
- 150 SX 2009-2013
- 150 XC 2009-2013
- 200 XC 2010-2013
- 250 XC 2010-2013
- 300 XC 2010-2013
- 350 SX-F 2011-2013
- 450 SX-F 2011-2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As most aftermarket levers do, it provides more feel and feedback.
Fits OEM perch on 2006 KX450f no problem.
over 2 years ago
However when I put my bike in the product said was a direct fit which is not correct does not adapt to the cable screw