Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pro Grip Rim Tape
- Simple application on clean dry surfaces
- Enough tape for both sides of two wheels
- 7mm X 6 meters
- Includes applicator
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White/Reflective||RevZilla Item #712771||MFR. Product #5025RFWH||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red/Reflective||RevZilla Item #712659||MFR. Product #5025RFRD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Fluorescent Pink||RevZilla Item #712658||MFR. Product #5025FLPK||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Fluorescent Green||RevZilla Item #712652||MFR. Product #5025FLGN||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue/Reflective||RevZilla Item #712657||MFR. Product #5025RFBL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Fluorescent Orange||RevZilla Item #712653||MFR. Product #5025FLOR||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Fluorescent Yellow||RevZilla Item #712651||MFR. Product #5025FLYL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
In reality, by the time I finished I had at least a foot left, which may not seem like much, but if you don't mess up too severely, you at least have a few spare inches on each wheel to get the gap to close properly. A tip I recommend and did myself is that instead of trying to get the edges to match up perfectly, just have one overlap the starting edge slightly. This kit comes with an applicator. If you have front and rear stands (which I did) you can simply feed the tape, hold the applicator firmly in place and spin the wheel around by hand. Use scissors while you are still holding the applicator, and snip the end, and then overlap the starting point by an inch or two.
If you do each wheel fairly well, you don't need a second roll and you may end up with a few inches to a foot left of tape to spare. If you are anticipating peeling all the tape from a wheel for a do-over, you won't make it. As for my rim size, this was done on a 2013 White Kawasaki 300. It is good and reflective.
A lot of people in the reviews complained of botched applications and the tape ripping or skewing. I avoided these issues with
1. I applied the tape on a very hot day, and left the roll of tape in the sun for a few minutes. It became very malleable and easy to work with.
2. I threaded the tape in the applicator and then throughout the procedure I had my thumb pushing the applicator from behind while at the same time applying pressure to the tape as it was coming out of the applicator and onto the wheel rim. This ensured for a proper alignment and adhesion.
There was enough tape to do both wheels on both sides, with about 6 inches leftover which I'll be keeping for touch-ups if needed.
Tape is very reflective and looks amazing!
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
probably the best upgrade you can buy at this price.
---Last thing, in terms of striving for a "perfect application"; if you pull the tape off even slightly to reposition, it will stretch the tape thin and it's noticeable when you shine a light on it, reapplied portions appear darker. It's probably better to just keep going than it is to peel a little piece back off and realign it etc. Just take your time and avoid peeling the tape off trying to get it "perfect." No matter how sloppy of a job you do, you'll have more chances when you put fresh tape on next year or whenever. Don't sweat it, I recommend this product big time.
1 year ago