Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $24.71 (15%)
Shipping & Returns
Pro Circuit Type 296 Spark Arrestor Silencer KTM 125 SX
The Pro Circuit Type 296 Silencer is a quiet, spark-arrested muffler that was designed for riders that frequent noise sensitive areas.
Constructed of an internal metal baffle with specially engineered chambers and sound absorbing materials, the Pro Circuit Type 296 Silencer offers maximum performance for your two-stroke machine, all while meeting the standards of the US Forest Service.
- Unrestricted spark arrested power
- Meets US Forest Service standards
- Longer canister design keeps noise levels to a minimum
- Noise level measured at or near 96dB on most models
- Internal metal baffle, chambers, and sound absorbing materials
- Aluminum canister
- Stainless steel inlet and end-cap
- Double-walled mounting bracket
- Fits stock or Pro Circuit head pipe
- 100% Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Aluminum/Stainless Steel||RevZilla Item #1019014||MFR. Product #ST98125-296||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
This item is also available for 53 different models
- CR125 2009-2013
- CR150 2011
- TC250 2017
- TX300 2017
- WR125 2009-2013
- WR150 2011
- WR250 2009-2013
- WR300 2009-2013
- 125 SX 2011-2015
- 150 SX 2011-2015
- 200 EXC 1998-2005
- 200 SX 2003-2004
- 250 EXC 2004-2008
- 250 EXC 1998-2003
- 250 SX 2017
- 250 SX 2003-2009
- 250 SX 2011-2015
- 250 SX 1998-2002
- 250 XC 2017
- 250 XC 2011-2015
- 250 XC-W 2017
- 250 XC-W 2011-2015
- 300 EXC 1998-2003
- 300 EXC 2004-2005
- 300 MXC 1998-2003
- 300 XC 2017
- 300 XC-W 2017
- KDX200 1995-2006
- KDX220 1997-2005
- KX100 1998-2015
- KX250 2003-2004
- KX250 2005-2007
- KX500 1988-2004
- KX80 1998-2001
- KX85 2001-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers