Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pro Circuit Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System Kawasaki KX250F
The Pro Circuit Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System was designed for professional racers competing in AMA Supercross or AMA Motocross to ensure they gain as much power as possible while meeting the specific AMA/FIM sound requirements. The Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System is pounds lighter than most stock systems and is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, mid pipe, and canister while the end-cap is carbon fiber.
The Ti-6 Pro Titanium system comes complete with the Pro Circuit RC-4 titanium head pipe with Resonance Chamber technology. The Resonance Chamber was developed to help lower sound levels yet still allow for proper exhaust flow. The asymmetrical configuration of the titanium muffler offers maximum packing volume to ensure sustained performance and lower sound output.
Created as a full race system, the Pro Circuit Ti-6 Pro pipe is intended for closed-course racing only, and is the perfect choice for anyone searching for a top level exhaust.
- Passes AMA/FIM sound regulations
- Improves throttle response
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe, and canister
- Carbon fiber end-cap
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Titanium/Titanium/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #1016293||MFR. Product #0321525FP||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- 250 SX-F 2013-2015
- 250 SX-F 2017
- 250 SX-F 2016
- 250 SX-F Factory Edition 2015
- 250 XC-F 2016
- 350 SX-F 2016
- 350 SX-F 2013-2015
- 450 SX-F 2017
- 450 SX-F 2013-2015
- 450 SX-F 2016
- 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2012-2013
- 450 SX-F Factory Edition 2015
- 450 XC-F 2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.