Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Powerlet Micro USB Direct to Battery Harness
- Works with devices using the Micro USB connector
- Cable mounted waterproof in-line regulator assures the voltage is properly stepped down to operate the device
- Fused Battery Harness is 60" long
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Powerlet Micro USB Direct to Battery Harness||RevZilla Item #784431||MFR. Product #PPC-035-DB||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I sent it in and got a NEW one, no questions asked. Thing is the new one seems to be a NEWER model, has an orange end and COMES with a dust cover for the plug.
SO its obvious that the first generation plug was failing due to moisture or rain (Anyone who buys this is the type of person riding thought all sorts of weather).
So my only concern is make sure when you order this you get the one with the orange plug. It sucks now since I think I need to return my other one in order to get the new plug.
Otherwise, product works great!!
After 6 months it would kind of work if you pulled on the connector a bit... but the intermittent/unreliable connection became a problem for my phone/GPS which kept dying on longer trips. By the one year mark I couldn't get it to work at all.
I replaced it with a handlebar-mounted Powerlet port and RAM mount combo. First thing I noticed when installing was that the Powerlet port has a MUCH thicker cable going to the battery. There is also a flip-up cover to protect the Powerlet port itself. You have to separately buy a powerlet to microUSB connector, but then you can disconnect the connector for weatherproof storage, or simply replace it without having to rewire the bike.
If you're trying to go the cheap route like I did, you might find yourself having to re-spend in a year if you buy this. I recommend spending the extra money for a permanent Powerlet port.