Pit Bull Standard Rear Stand
The Pit bull Standard Rear Stand lifts non-spool equipped bikes by supporting the swingarm with rubber pads. It is width adjustable to fit virtually all sport bikes. Made to last until the end of time this Pitbull stand is constructed primary of heavy-duty steel and finish with a highly durable zinc-plating.
- Available in three handle types: Non-Removable, Removable, and Extended Removable
- Removable handle allow for a smaller overall footprint and creates less of a tripping hazard in the rear of your motorcycle
- Both removable handle and non-removable handle measures 12" inches
- Extended handle measures 15" inches for increased leverage
- Width adjuster requires no tools
- Compatible with the Pitbull Spooled, SS, GP and 999 supports
- Made in the USA
Note: If your motorcycle can accommodate spools, it is highly recommended that a spool-compatible stand be used.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Extended Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889487||MFR. Product #F0002AA-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Non-Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889485||MFR. Product #F0002-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889486||MFR. Product #F0002A-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
23 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 7 Answers