Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Pit Bull Spooled Forward Handle Rear Stand
The Pit Bull Spooled Forward Handle Rear Stand lifts spool-equipped bikes. It is width adjustable to fit virtually all sport bikes. It is also height adjustable to set clearance under rear wheel. Made to last until the end of time this Pitbull stand is constructed primary of heavy-duty steel and finish with a highly durable zinc-plating.
- User can hold bike's handgrip when getting stand into place
- No part of stand is behind bike
- Lower bar of stand helps align axle when installing rear wheel
- Compatible with the Pitbull Standard Supports
- Width adjuster requires no tools
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Pit Bull Spooled Forward Handle Rear Stand||RevZilla Item #889583||MFR. Product #F0043-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I also like the color.
This stand lets me get the bike up easily and I didn't have to remove anything. Quite the contrary I even got to add spools! More stuff on the bike is better. Right?
tldr: BUY THIS! It works.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
I got this forward facing rear stand instead, and it works great! I actually prefer the forward handle, as there is less sticking out the back to trip on. Its a tad tricky to get it on the spool, as its a little tough to see the other side of the bike, but after a doing it a few times, it second nature.
This is very sturdy, and should last a long, long time.
1 year ago