Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pit Bull Rear Stand Triumph Bonneville
The Pit Bull Bonneville Rear Stand was developed to address the needs of bikes with low pipes that prevent our traditional standard rear stand from accessing the swingarm. This stand addresses the needs of bikes like the Triumph Bonneville, Triumph Thruxton, Triumph Street Twin, Harley Sportster, Norton Commando, Honda CTX700N and other models with similar needs from a rear stand. Made to last until the end of time, this Pitbull stand is constructed of heavy-duty steel and finished with a highly durable zinc-plating.
- Available in three handle types: Non-Removable, Removable, and Extended Removable
- Removable handle allow for a smaller overall footprint and creates less of a tripping hazard in the rear of your motorcycle
- Both removable handle and non-removable handle measures 12" inches
- Extended handle measures 15" inches for increased leverage
- Width adjuster requires no tools
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Non-Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889524||MFR. Product #F0092-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889525||MFR. Product #F0092A-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Extended Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889526||MFR. Product #F0092AA-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Bonneville 2000-2015
- Bonneville Bobber 2017
- Bonneville SE 2000-2015
- Bonneville Street Cup 2017
- Bonneville Street Scrambler 2017
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016, 2017
- Bonneville T100 2000-2017
- Bonneville T120 2016, 2017
- Thruxton 2004-2017
- Thruxton R 2016, 2017
- Daytona 955i 1999-2001
- Speed Triple 1997-2015
- Speed Triple R 2012-2017
- Speed Triple S 2016-2017
- Speed Triple T509 1997-2002
- Thunderbird 1999-2014
- Thunderbird 1600 2009-2014
- Thunderbird ABS 2010-2012
- Thunderbird Commander 2014-2016
- Thunderbird LT 2014-2016
- Thunderbird Sport 1999-2004
- Thunderbird Storm 2011-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Works better than advertised.
It makes it easy to do maintenance without another pair of hands.
Excellent build quality.
It really will "outlast my motorcycle".
Having used other brands of stands on my former bike (CBR), I can honestly say PIt Bull stands are a whole different level of quality. I got the standard model, it's ideal for my needs. The rubber feet that make contact with swingarm are very well designed and substantial in size. Very thick rubber.
For the Bonneville (especially if you kept the OEM rear fender), it makes things a little easier to put a 2x4 under the kickstand first so you can get the stand positioned nicely before lifting. As with any non-spool rear stand, make sure the bottom of your swingarm is clean & grease-free beforehand. If this is your first time using a rear stand, have a buddy spot you / the bike until you get good / comfortable lifting it.
Totally happy with this stand, Pit Bull's quality is unmatched.
It is adjustable, within limits, to be able to use on more than bonnies.
I would suggest getting the extended handle to ease the lifting.
1 year ago