Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Front Tire
Original Equipment on the Ducati Panigale, the new SP Version 2 Diablo Supercorsa features the same tread design used in the 2012 World Superstock 1000 championship. High modulus fiber carcass offers a lower deformation ratio and makes the entire structure stiffer to allow a better synergy between compounds and tire carcass. Single Element Tread Pattern permits a 24% larger slick shoulder area (vs. previous Diablo Supercorsa), increasing contact area and grip and wear regularity. New compounds offer great balance of mileage and grip in an ultra-high-performance product.
- Single Groove Technology greatly improves wear
- WSBK derived materials and structure for increased agility and intuitive handling
- Innovating and exclusive Pirelli-patented high-modulus carcass Lyocel fiber
- Tire profile features variable geometry from the center to the shoulders for an increase in contact patch and quicker entry into turns
- Tire carcass has variable density from center to the shoulders to provide maximum linearity and stability through turns and to maintain optimal trajectory
- TL (tubeless)
- 58 (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH
- OE for Ducati 1199 Panigale
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #878739||MFR. Product #2166900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The tire has good wear so far. Done 4 track days on them and they look like they have another 3 or 4 track days on them.
I have not tested them in the rain, but they come factory on some ducatis, which lets me know they would work ok-- but who would want to ride their bike in the rain anyways? Thats why they have adventure and enduro bikes if you ask me :)
The only negative? I have no idea what it feels like to lose traction anymore.
1 year ago
Did my first trackdays with the V2 last weekend and was very pleased with them. It's clear the profile on the front is different, b/c I was definitely leaning in further than I ever had, but the tire wear doesn't show as close to the edge as on the old ones. Extra margin of safety?
The rear tire seemed to wear the same, right to the very edge.
I buy the Supercorsas b/c tests show they aren't finicky about warm-up. I don't want to mess with tire warmers at this point, and with these tires, I don't have to. I take a 75% lap and then go.