Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Front Tires
Bringing the race winning technology developed for World Superbike to the street, the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Tires deliver superior grip and wear-life for sport riders looking for a performance upgrade. The Tri-zone dual compound composition and improved tread design offers improved drainage, better wear regularity and advanced handling.
- The Diablo Rosso II is the sportiest and most versatile road-oriented tire of the Rosso generation
- Diablo Rosso II is Pirelli's newest super sport radial for all riding conditions, including the wet
- Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) developed in WSBK, which optimizes the contact patch for improved grip
- A maximum contact patch area is due tin part to an ICS (Integrated Contour Shaping) technology, complimenting handling and power of today's modern motorcycles
- Slick shoulder area maximizes grip at full lean which boosts confidence and performance while cornering
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimize wet behavior
- W Speed rated except for 110/70R17 which is H speed rated
- D Spec tire is OE for 2013 Ducati's fitted with Rosso II tires
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 110/70R17 54H||RevZilla Item #817399||MFR. Product #2072500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #817400||MFR. Product #2069900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #817395||MFR. Product #2070000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #817357||MFR. Product #2291900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 120/70ZR17 58W D Spec||RevZilla Item #885701||MFR. Product #2148800||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
On round abouts...Haha get low...
Will always be buying more of these.
The grip is more than I have skill (and I have a VERY thin chicken strip).
Tread life. Ehh. Its fine with me. only 2,000 miles in.
Wet traction is amazing! I unfortunately got stuck in a thunderstorm to the pont where there was no road. It was only water. Even the cars in front of me were leaving no tracks because it was raining HARD. I was going 45mph before I decided not go further but these tires stuck to basically no road. :)
I would learn the bike on that tire if you're trying to be economically, it's not a /bad/ tire and I never slipped on it but the Pirelli DR2 is easily the /best/ Summer tire for the ninja 300.
I've ridden 15k miles on my 300 in the last year.
The Michelin Pilot Road 3 is an absolutely excellent tire by reputation. In fact, it's the tire my local police department motorbikes use.
I ride a Suzuki SFV650.
I did a lot of to work and back without many twistys with my current set :( and strangely they did not get a big center flat spot. They wore to a point so drop in was fun. So that's a plus in my book.
I ride a Suzuki SFV650.