Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Front Tires
The Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires are the most versatile hypersport tire for road and track use. The profile and structure make it a reference point in the segment thanks to the excellent support ensured in inclination and rapid realignment coming out of bends. Made with the most modern EPT design technologies developed in the WSBK to ensure maximum grip.
Three zone compound on the rear tire offers the best performance in varying conditions (racetrack and road). The differentiated compounds between shoulders and center zone are engineered to give the Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires cornering performance on racetrack and long lasting durability on road. The center compound has a high mechanical resistance, while the high hysteresis shoulder compound gives steady grip response and incredible traction even at high lean angles.
Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires offer a new way to measure tire performance: evaluating the ability to transfer the bike's power to the ground. Thanks to the use of data acquisition equipment normally used for Superbike applications, Pirelli was able to accurately measure the necessary parameters to calculate the power transferred to the ground by the bike and hence by the tires. The results showed that, coming out of the turn, at the moment the bike is at maximum acceleration, these tires are able to transfer at least an additional 10 HP to the ground in comparison to the other tires tested. The Diablo Rosso Corsa means faster acceleration coming out of turns, higher speeds in straight areas, and above all, faster lap times.
- Three zone ultra high performance tires
- Delivers track performance on and off the track
- Positioning of grooves optimized for use on road and racetrack
- Profiles and structures set the new benchmark of the segment ensuring high support while leaning and fast stand up while accelerating out of the corner
- Pirelli patented EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) optimizes the contact patch for the best grip on the road and on the track
- By adopting Enhanced Patch Technology (EPT), DIABLO ROSSO™ Corsa ensures quick warm-up and a consistent hi-performance level lap after lap together with excellent performance recovery after stop & go
- Pure racetrack performance combined with the comfort and predictability you expect from a high-performance street tire
- World Superbike development technology improves structure and compounding
- Continues with the aggressive Rosso tread design
- W speed rating for speeds of 168+ mph
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #614020||MFR. Product #1734600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #817390||MFR. Product #2058300||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 120/65ZR17 56W||RevZilla Item #885698||MFR. Product #2210700||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have no issue with China, but the reason everyone is moving their production there is to reduce labor costs. That's all well and good, but then why doesn't the price reflect? If you are going to ask me to pay top dollar for a high end European tire, yet you are making them for less money in China... why do I still need to pay that much?
This traction control thing with the rear tire on my 899 is extremely annoying. The stock TC on the bike acts up if you put a smaller diameter tire on, so I'm stuck with the 180/60 rear. It's like Pirelli and Ducati are in a plot together to make people buy their tires by making them weird sizes. The 848SF has the same rear as tje 899 as well. Look at all the issues with Ducati not wanting anything other than the Pirelli 200/55 on the bigger Panigales during all the group tests when it came out. Fortunately for the bigger bikes, other people are making a 200/55. I really wish Bridgestone would make the S20 in 180/60 because I would switch in a heartbeat.
Streep warmup is a little slower but still quicker than several tires I've run. Slide is predictable if they do let go when cold, just as long as you ride smart. They are a bit slick in wet or cold conditions, but they really are a trackday tire at heart, so this is of little issue.
They've worn very well so far, showing very little signs of wear after a couple track days and about 5 months of street use.
1 year ago
Excellent grip in dry conditions.
Never tried in wet as it does not rain here (UAE)
It is not a racing tire.
Correct tire pressure is essential for this tire performance and life.
Ducati Streetfighter 848