Performance Machine Six-Piston Differential-Bore Front Calipers For Harley 1984-1999 For 11.5" or 11.... [Open Box]
Note: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Performance Machine Six-Piston Differential-Bore Front Calipers For Harley
Stoppers on stock Harley products are rarely outstanding, sometimes adequate, and often awful! Performance Machine has been cranking out high-quality juice brake products for as long as anyone in the custom Harley game. A great set of grabbers can transform your bike - and transform the way you ride your bike. Differential-bore calipers are special because they have differently sized pistons that engage the rotor at slightly different speeds, giving them a very progressive feel, and ensuring that more powerful braking comes with periods of longer and harder lever travel. With looks as sleek and show-stopping as their performance, PM calipers represent one of the most effective ways to get results from your machine per dollar spent.
- Dual-disc applications require a left and right caliper
- Use either OEM-style or Performance Machine rotors
- Include brake pads, bleeder screw and banjo bolt
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style For 11.5" or 11.8" Rotor - Right / Chrome||RevZilla Item #1057519||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1999
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1999
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-1999
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-1999
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-1999
- FLH 1984, 1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1984-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1987-1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998, 1999
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-1999
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN/I 1993
- Softail Special FLSTN/I 1994, 1995, 1996
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Sport Glide FXRT 1984-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998, 1999
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-1999
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH1100 1986, 1987, 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-1999
- Sportster XLH883 1986-1999
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1996
- XL 1984
- XLH1000 1984, 1985
- XLS Roadster 1984, 1985
- XLX-61 1984, 1985
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.