Pando Moto Capo Motorcycle Shirt
The Pando Moto Capo Shirt is the perfect urban riding shirt with comfortable protection that looks dashing off the bike while still saving your skin on the bike. Cordura stretch denim with Coolmax technology makes up the exterior slim fit shell while DuPont Kevlar lines the interior. CE rated armor protects the elbows and shoulders with the option of adding a back protector (sold separately). Reinforced chain stitches and interlock seams help keep the shirt intact for many seasons to come.
- 10.5oz Cordura stretch denim
- Breathable mesh lining combined with thick interlock-knit made of DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Reinforced with chain stitches and interlock seams
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures on cuffs
- Reflective side stripes for better on the road visibility
- YKK zip with branded button closure system
- CE approved to pr-EN17092 as a Class AA garment
- Knox CE (approved to EN 1621-1) Microlock protectors on the shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue / XS||RevZilla Item #1649332||MFR. Product #PM18Capo1XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Blue / SM||RevZilla Item #1649333||MFR. Product #PM18Capo1S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Blue / MD||RevZilla Item #1649334||MFR. Product #PM18Capo1M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / LG||RevZilla Item #1649335||MFR. Product #PM18Capo1L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / XL||RevZilla Item #1649336||MFR. Product #PM18Capo1XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1649337||MFR. Product #PM18Capo1XX||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Mens Textile Jacket
|Size||Chest Width (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure across the broadest part of the front of your chest, at armpit level, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone along the outside of the arm.