Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Oxford Strap Nav
The Oxford Strap Nav is a handlebar-mountable GPS holder.
- Fixes to motorcycle handlebar using two VELCRO® brand closures straps
- Double layer construction for maximum weather resistance
- Suitable for any car or motorcycle Sat-Nav/GPS device
- Concealed power outlet for routing power cable/headphones
- 5.7" W x 3.7" H x 1.2" D (145mm x 95mm x 30mm)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Oxford Strap Nav||RevZilla Item #939434||MFR. Product #OL900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I chose the Strap-Nav because it’s water resistant, it can be strapped on in a couple of orientations, and I feel this design transmits fewer vibrations than a hard mount.
The Strap-Nav has two components: The holder, which has long hook-and-loop straps and a padded case with cross straps to hold the phone tight to the plastic window; and a separate waterproof "goggle" or clear cover that attaches to the holder with hook-and-loop.
It isn’t what you’d call elegant, but it seems sturdy and the touch-sensitive features of the phone work through the plastic. It is just large enough for the HTC One phone if I use a 90% micro-USB charger cable.
The hook-and-loop straps are 20" long and heavy-duty; long enough to strap the phone to my arm. I might try this at some point, but for now I strapped it to the riser and the windshield brace; it’s vertical and out of the way of the instruments.
The zipper on the Strap-Nav appears to be sturdy and water-resistant. The goggle, or waterproof cover part, seems cumbersome and interferes with the touch screen. If the weather gets bad , I’ll probably just put the phone in a Ziplock bag inside the main holder.
For other bikes with different style bars I would assume this product would be better which is why I switched to a different style mount. Otherwise a great product
I'm not sure if this particular case is different from others in sun protection, but unless a phone case/mount were to offer some type of cooling vent or sun cover, I would not recommend any motorcycle mount. But, if you think your GPS or phone will not overheat, then this is a great mount, especially if you have a large phone such as a Samsung Galaxy.