Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Oxford RP-3 Gloves
All of the race grade protection of a full gauntlet track glove without the bulk, the Oxford RP-3 Gloves deliver stellar sport riding performance and unbeatable looks. Molded knuckle, finger and palm protection is standard, and combined with an aramid reinforced aniline leather construction, the RP-3 Gloves are a force to be reckoned with at a price point that cannot be ignored.
- Race-cut with pre-curved wrist, fingers and palm
- Made from top quality aniline leather, with Aramid anti-abrasion reinforcements on the palm, little finger and complete upper
- External seam construction for strength and added comfort
- Critical seam threads made from anti-abrasion Aramid thread
- Little finger bridge to prevent finger roll in case of a crash
- CoolMax moisture-wicking upper lining
- Anatomically molded knuckle and finger guards
- Soft, impact-absorbing padding on upper and palm
- Floating knuckle system for comfort and mobility
- Molded TPR retention strap designed for optimal mobility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / SM||RevZilla Item #998847||MFR. Product #GM205S||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/White / MD||RevZilla Item #998848||MFR. Product #GM205M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / LG||RevZilla Item #998849||MFR. Product #GM205L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / XL||RevZilla Item #998850||MFR. Product #GM205XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #998851||MFR. Product #GM2052XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
They seem very well built, comfortable, and protection seems top notch. The leather is thick, and soft.
I've read some had fit issues and quality, my pair fits perfect, no issues, that I can report.
Also, there is a tab by the palm, so that you can pull your hand deeper into the glove, using it will avoid ripping the wrist section.
I think they are great gloves.
1 year ago
The gloves feel great when riding and the protection looks like it will hold up in a crash. I recommend these gloves but if you want to save a few bucks you could probably grab something cheaper from Alpinestars or maybe Cortech.
1 year ago
There is perforations in the material throughout and beween the fingers that will hopefully keep the hands cool.
The fit is a bit strange. It fits well all over but the pinky finger is a bit short for my hands. This may break in since the gloves are leather. The main hand area is a bit large (or at least it feels that way). The thumbs are a bit long for my hands.The stitching is exterior on the palm but not on the upper so that could cause some issues if the glove were a bit tighter. I'm coming from a single layer glove with minimal padding so it's defiantly bulkier, but nothing that would get in the way on controls.
There doesn't appear to be any manufacturing related issues out of the box.
I hope to not test their ability to withstand a crash but they seem like they would hold up and keep the hands safe. I have not seen many gloves at this price point that offer hard sliders on the palm, pinky and Kevlar stitching throughout.