Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Oxford RP-1 Gloves
The Oxford RP-1 Gloves are a metric ton of bang for the buck. These race-level gauntlet gloves are constructed with premium aniline leather reinforced with aramid panels and held together with tough aramid thread of superior abrasion resistance. A Coolmax lining for heat and moisture management is included, as well as molded knuckle, finger and palm protection. Adorned with all of the top grade features of much more expensive gloves, the Oxford RP-1 gives you everything you need for a weekend ride or day at the track at a price point that is hard to ignore.
- Race-cut with pre-curved wrist, fingers and palm
- Made from top quality aniline leather, with Aramid anti-abrasion reinforcements on the palm, little finger and complete upper
- External seam construction for strength and added comfort
- Critical seam threads made from anti-abrasion Aramid thread
- Little finger bridge to prevent finger roll in case of a crash
- CoolMax moisture-wicking upper lining
- Anatomically molded knuckle, finger, wrist and finger roll guards
- Floating knuckle system for comfort and mobility
- Soft, impact-absorbing padding on upper and palm
- Retention straps designed for optimal abrasion resistance and mobility
Note: The RP-1 Glove no longer will include a pinkie slider.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #998817||MFR. Product #GM221S||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #998818||MFR. Product #GM221M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #998819||MFR. Product #GM221L||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #998820||MFR. Product #GM221XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #998821||MFR. Product #GM2212XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style White/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #998812||MFR. Product #GM220S||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style White/Black / MD||RevZilla Item #998813||MFR. Product #GM220M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #998814||MFR. Product #GM220L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #998815||MFR. Product #GM220XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
|Product Style White/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #998816||MFR. Product #GM2202XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
17 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 6 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 13 answers
Why did you choose this?
K R on Jun 5, 2017
My hand measures 3.5 inches wide. I am exactly between size medium and large. Am I better off getting the large that goes from 3.5 to 3.9 inch?
BEST ANSWER: I have the large gloves and the fingers are pretty long. They extend about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch above mine. You might be better off getting the medium and trying to break them in a little.
Are the Oxford RP-1 gloves Track day compliant? or Are they only meant for street riding?
BEST ANSWER: Most likely yes,BUT check with the track each one has there own guidlines. There usually more lenient on gloves and it also depends on what level your in at and class.
would these be sufficient for 40-50 degree weather?
BEST ANSWER: I wore them on a ride last season on a 39° morning. My hands were pretty chilly. Not unbearable, but not comfortable either.
Is a video review planned?
BEST ANSWER: No. I will say I just shipped the gloves back. I was on the cusp of a large or XL. And I bought the large. Due to them being a little small some stitching tore. I'm going to order the XL though.