The Oxford Clock is a high specification analogue clock designed and tested to endure vibration, heat and extreme weathers specifically for use on a motorcycle. Constructed from tough alloy and stainless steel with a hardened mineral glass fascia protecting the Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for better night-time visibilty, the Oxford Clock has passed a 250 hour salt spray test to achieve the ASTM B117 standard and is water resistant to 3 ATM or 98' (30m).
It also features a super durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to 4 years and comes with 2 fitting options; a stainless steel bracket and adhesive vibration damping pad and everything else you'll need to fit the clock including screws, washers and allen key.
- Designed specifically for use on motorcycles
- Tough alloy and stainless steel construction with hardened mineral glass
- Designed and tested to endure vibration, heat, and extreme weather
- 250 hour salt spray test to standard ASTM B117
- Water resistant to 3 ATM or 30 meters
- Super durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to 4 years
- Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for night-time visibility
- 2 fitting options provided: stainless steel bracket and adhesive vibration damping pad
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #897758||MFR. Product #OF218W||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Titanium||RevZilla Item #897757||MFR. Product #OF218T||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|