Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Oxford Chillout Windproof Turtleneck
The Oxford Chillout Windproof Turtleneck provides an extremely effective barrier against wind chill. Perfect for use with Oxford CoolDry and WarmDry base layers. At 32⁰F, the wind chill factor at just 24mph is approximately 3⁰F. Add to that the impact of rain at high speeds and it is easy to see how a rider's concentration could be adversely affected. The correct use of 'layering' can dramatically reduce the effect of wind chill as well as maintain comfort through the wicking of moisture away from the skin. The all-new ChillOut range of Oxford Layers uses the very latest in material technology to keep riders warm and comfortable in such extreme conditions. The key ChillOut material is water-resistant, windproof and breathable; it also has an insulating fleece lining, which is gentle on the skin. In addition, stretch panels are employed in areas requiring maximum flexibility, so that comfort is not compromised in any way.
- Windproof material retains warmth through thermal insulation
- Effective wicking rapidly removes moisture from the skin
- Anti-bacterial treatment kills odors at the source
- Reinforced flat lock seams are tougher and more comfortable
- Total Coverage for neck and shoulder area with breathable mouth piece
- Perforated breath section around nose area
- Sculpted fit under the chin and around the neck
- One size fits most
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Oxford Chillout Windproof Turtleneck||RevZilla Item #986010||MFR. Product #LA451||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The bad: it's ludicrously oversized for "one size fits all," especially considering that it's made to stretch even further.
It's a pain to jam all the excess material under a full face helmet, but once that's done, it performs its job admirably.
Really windproof. I rode a few hundred miles in New Zealand in the cold, started out without this on and then put it on at the first gas stop. Was much happier with it on! Warm and didn't feel any wind.
This thing is gaping and very large, much too big for 'one size fits most' I would say. There's a lot of excess fabric to stuff into and arrange inside your helmet, although once you get it set up it's fine.
I'm going to get mine sewn smaller and then it'll be just fine.