Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Oxford Chillout Inner Pants
The Oxford Chill Out range of advanced rider wear uses the very latest in sportswear technology to keep you warm when cold and cool when it is warm, allowing the rider to focus on the road ahead. CHILLTEX is an extraordinary material, both tough and gentle at the same time. Windproof and breathable, it also has an insulating fleece lining which is gentle on the skin
- Gently elasticated slimline waistband
- Pre-formed stretch panel in the knees
- Stretchy Lycra at the back of the legs for a comfort fit
- Water repellent
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #897719||MFR. Product #CH124||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
What they need to work on is fit. 1)in order to have the crotch up where it belongs I need to pull the waistband up past my belly button, 2) the big seams on the stirrups chafe badly inside my boots, and 3) a big cross seam at the knee panel chafes badly against the knee.
So, in my opinion... for the money Oxford should make these comfortable and fit well. (FYI, I'm @ 6' 0", 165 lbs). But they do the job I was looking for... but if they're going to fit so poorly then they should charge half the price... or pay more attention in the future!
Some others have mentioned the seams for the stirrups. They are thick but my boots don't squeeze my foot below the ankle. If my boots were a tighter fit I could see how these might become uncomfortable. Not a problem for me. I got these on clearance sale and am very happy with this purchase.