Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Oxford Aqua B-25 Backpack
The Oxford Aqua B25 is an all weather backpack featuring a roll top opening and waterproof tarpaulin construction. 25 liter (6.6 gallon).
- Roll top opening for maximum protection from the elements
- Front pocket with water resistant zip for easy access to small essential items
- Side pockets made from netting
- Padded and breathable rear section with adjustable shoulder straps
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility
- Made from tough tear resistant and waterproof Tarpaulin
- Uses electro welded seams for waterproofing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey||RevZilla Item #1095257||MFR. Product #OL962||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style White/Grey||RevZilla Item #1095255||MFR. Product #OL960||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1095256||MFR. Product #OL961||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
However, after three months of near daily use it's starting to fall apart. The reflective material is peeling and coming off all over, literally from top to bottom. I could almost live with that, but ALL the welded seams have "whiskers" and miscellaneous fibers and threads sticking out. I have to clip them off or burn them back every few days.
This is a side note, for those among us who get a little OCD about things. You can never get the top of the bag to roll evenly on each side. I know that is a minor gripe for a roll top style bag, but it drives me nuts.
I usually have my work shoes, rain liners, lunch and a few others odds and ends in the bag and it holds those things fine. Once it splits a seam, which would seem just a matter of time, I'll be upgrading to that "other" motorcycle brand backpack that starts with a "K."
In hindsight I wish I would have just spent the extra money to start with. My advice, stay away from Oxford products!
over 2 years ago
Would buy it again and for the price... pure win.
1 year ago
This is your standard roll top design. one big pouch, this is great for commuters like myself who do not always carry the same loadout. I also use this for camping when the upcoming weather is a concern.
the 25L is a great side, the retention straps are at good locations keeping the bag from sliding down my shoulders and from moving on my back in the crosswind.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago