Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
On Guard Beast 4' 6" Chain Loop and T-Lock
- Most versatile powersports lock, use the loop to wrap around a solidly anchored object, then run the 10" long steel bar through a hole on your vehicle and lock the T-head on the other side
- Highest security rating for maximum protection in high crime areas
- Dual Lockdown Protection with a massive 11mm hex link chain and pass through ring made form cut resistant ultra hardened steel for amazing versatility in tricky, hard to lock situations
- Beast locks have Quattro or Dual lock mechanisms featuring Dual Lockdown Protection where hardened steel pins engage both ends of the shackle creating a redundant locking system for added security
- Locks also feature rubber end caps and vinyl coating for protect finishes
- Reinforced sleeve over crossbar and cylinder for additional security
- Water and heat resistant chain cover prevents scratching and allows compact coiling
- Rotating dust cover protects cylinder
- Anti-theft protection plan
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style OnGuard Beast Chain Loop and T Lock||RevZilla Item #839677||MFR. Product #8017LPT||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Seriously, it weighs around 10 lbs but nobody is going to get your bike. This thing is thick, beefy and mean looking, I love it. Checked on the OnGuard site and saw that this chain is one of the most secure they offer, has a security rating of 97 out of 100.
The pole makes it better than other similar chains, you can stick the rod through any opening on your bike, so thieves would have to either cut the chain, that you tied the chain to, or the actual bike frame to get at your bike. You don't have to worry about securing the chain to a wheel (which are easy comparatively to remove) if you don't want to!
My only complaint is when I threaded the rod through my bike, the space just over my engine was the only place open on my bike I could put the rod, the heat from the engine sorta melted the actual rod. It's not straight anymore and I do not know how that effects the strength of the metal, so just a heads up to everybody out there, give your engine plenty of room to cool down before you lock up or find a different place in the frame to lock up.
For people who think this chain is overkill, think of it this way, you spend 100 dollars to protect a 3,000+ investment. Think about it :)
The chain has that blue and orange tint of hardened steel. Just looking at it a thief knows it would be easier to cut through the bike rather than the chain.
The rod fits nicely through the disks on my front tire. My bike is going nowhere.
The sleeve on the heavy duty chain protects the powder coated finish on my wheel and heavy duty construction of the locking mechanism withstands the constant beating it takes from intense heat and UV ray, and heavy downpour we see often in our climate.
over 2 years ago