Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Olympia MotoQuest Guide Jacket
As the official gear sponsor for MotoQuest Tours, Olympia owners Kevin and Karilea Rhea have been blessed to explore the globe with their team of ace international guides. When MotoQuest founder Phil Freeman asked them to create a set of gear that would protect his crew across the widest possible range of harsh weather conditions and constantly changing micro climates, they were definitely up for the challenge. After intensive design and exhaustive product testing, the formula was complete. Olympia’s “Three Layer Systems Design” which offers unmatched levels of performance when riding through extreme wind, rain, heat, and cold.
Layer One - Consists of a rugged 500 and 2000D Cordura shell that is equipped with Olympia’s exclusive Mega Vent Panel System. This system allows the jacket to transition from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Key features include a zip off integrated backpack with a 2 liter hydration bladder, seven storage pockets and an oversized waterproof back storage pocket.
Layer Two - Consists of a sporty, wind and water resistant Thermolite insulated, soft shell liner jacket that pulls double duty as casual sportswear. This jacket includes two side zipper pockets and a stand up mandarin style collar.
Layer Three - Consists of fully functional hi-viz rain jacket that includes a stow away knit hood with a rubberized aqua barrier and neck gator concealed under the collar. This jacket was designed to be worn both over and under the out shell as weather conditions dictate.
Mega Vent Panel System - Front, back and underarm Mega Vent Panel System transitions this jacket from solid body to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. All vent panels are permanently attached to the shells and fold neatly into self storage pockets for added convenience and easy access.
Zip Off Integrated Hydration Backpack - This handy zip off back pack can be used for storage of personal items or in conjunction with the 2 liter hydration bladder that comes as standard issue. This pack also includes an integrated shoulder harness system that helps to properly position the pack when weighted down with water or personal items.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura fabric
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective detailing at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Eight storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
- Integrated zip off back pack includes 2 liter hydration bladder
- Oversized waterproof back storage pocket with zip closure
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #940021||MFR. Product #MJ219G-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Neon Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #940038||MFR. Product #MJ219Z-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.