Olympia Horizon Rain Pants
Designed to coordinate with the Olympia Horizon Rain Jacket, the Horizon pant offers a light weight waterproof / breathable rip stop nylon shell to ensure all day riding comfort. Generous leg openings with an adjustable VELCRO® brand closure system makes standing boot entry a breeze. Extra VELCRO® brand closures at the lower pant legs offer three inseam length options should an alteration be necessary. An elasticized waist plus side waist slide buckles help riders achieve a customized fit.
This pant also offers a built in self storage compartment for small convenient self packing. Authentic Nomex heat shields at the inside lower legs help prevent damage from hot exhaust pipes.
- Unisex sizing
- Outer shell constructed in sturdy light weight waterproof / breathable rip stop nylon
- EZ-Pack Storage System - pant can be stowed away in a self contained storage pocket located in the interior of the pant
- Intake VELCRO® brand closure panels at lower legs for easy boot on entry and bottom leg opening adjustment
- Slide waist buckles plus stretch waist detail offer maximum adjustability
- Authentic Nomex heat shields located at inside lower legs
- Cool mesh airflow lining
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Neon Orange / Petite||RevZilla Item #1000795||MFR. Product #MP215O-P||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XS-SM / Black/Orange||RevZilla Item #1837062||MFR. Product #243215002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD-LG / Black/Orange||RevZilla Item #1837063||MFR. Product #243215003||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
Olympia Unisex Rain Gear Sizing
|Size||Waist (in)||Height (in)||Weight|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
What is your weight?