Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Ohlins S36PRCLB Adjustable Rear Shocks For Harley Sportster 2004-2019
Item: P397190 SKU:
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Shipping & Returns
Ohlins S36PRCLB Adjustable Rear Shocks For Harley Sportster
Ohlin's PRCLB line features an external Piggy back reservoir, Rebound adjustability, Compression damping adjustability, Length adjustability and an integrated hydraulic spring preload adjuster. Unlike standard gas over oil systems, Ohlins features a specially divided internal piston and piggyback which keeps the gas and oil separate. The piggyback also allows for much more oil to be used, enhancing cooling. This provides exceptionally consistent performance and avoids fade from use. The external Rebound adjuster allows you to tailor the shock to your preferences and customize the feel for each ride. Heading to the twisties? Give the adjuster a turn to the right which restricts some oil flow and gives an aggressive feel, great for performance. Need maximum comfort for the long haul? Twist it to the left to increase oil flow and provide a comfortably plush ride. For maximum tunability, these shocks also include an adjustable compression damping adjuster wheel. This allows the high level of precision tuning on the compression stroke, rather than just rebound like some shocks. The Length adjustability allows you to fine tune the height of the shock without effecting stroke. This lets you set the perfect geometry on your bike. Finally, the integrated hydraulic spring preload adjuster allows quick and easy fine tuning of your preload, without moving the shock collars.
- Monotube high pressure gas shock absorber with external “piggy back” reservoir
- Adjustable rebound damping with adjuster wheel above the end eye
- Adjustable compression damping with adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir
- Length adjustable + or - 0.2"
- Integrated hydraulic spring preload adjuster
- STX single tube design
- Built-in adjustable preload
- Multiple spring rates available to accommodate a wide range of riders
- Hard anodized
- Nitrogen charged
- Precision CNC-machined components
- Low-friction piston rod
- Low-friction eyelets
- Serviceable and repairable
- 1.41" piston diameter
- Includes preload adjuster tool
- Sold as a pair
- Light Duty recommended for individual rider weighing under 180lbs
- Standard recommended for individual rider weighing 180lbs - 225lbs
- Heavy Duty recommended for individual rider weighing over 250lbs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 13.00" Heavy Duty / Yellow Spring||RevZilla Item #1273745||MFR. Product #HD 143||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 5-7 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 13.00" Light Duty / Yellow Spring||RevZilla Item #1273747||MFR. Product #HD 143||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 5-7 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 13.00" Standard / Yellow Spring||RevZilla Item #1273743||MFR. Product #HD 143||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 5-7 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 13.78" Heavy Duty / Yellow Spring||RevZilla Item #1273746||MFR. Product #HD 144||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 13.78" Light Duty / Yellow Spring||RevZilla Item #1273748||MFR. Product #HD 144||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 13.78" Standard / Yellow Spring||RevZilla Item #1273744||MFR. Product #HD 144||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018, 2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018, 2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers