Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
The OGIO Saddlebags are a great choice when you are looking for expandable side bags. The silicone-infused bottom of the bags are heat resistant, and the integrated rain cover protects your contents when the day gets wet. The OGIO Saddle Bags are easy to attach via the web mounting system, and there is easy zippered access to all your gear inside.
- Heat-resistant silicone impregnated bottoms
- Dual zipper wide mouth openings
- Easy attach web mounting system
- Textured neoprene pad for paint protection
- Two molded side pockets
- 220 cubic inches of expansion volume on each side
- Top organizer pocket
- Integrated rain hood
- 10.5"h x 16"w x 8"d [ 11”d expanded ]
- 2.6 lbs/1.8 Kg
- 1344 Cu.In/22 L [ 1848 Cu.In/30.3 L expanded]
- 420D dobby nylon / 600D poly / tarpaulin / textured neoprene / heat-resistant silicone
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stealth Black||RevZilla Item #607670||MFR. Product #110093.36||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Obviously no room for pillion with the seat bag fitted as well but I was able to run the saddlebag straps under the pillion seat which would allow for a passenger.
The only problem I would see is that in the GSXR the leading edge of the saddlebags sit on the the rear pegs (ie they help support the bag) and the staps can be terminated there as well but I dont know how they would work with a CBR
Can it fit on? Do i need to instal a rack?
I have a Ninja 300 2013. The tail is thin and couldn't use the extended setup without touching the pipe. What kind of rack would you recommend? It need to leave space for a passenger on the backseat.