Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
OGIO Renegade RSS Backpack
The OGIO Renegade RSS Back Pack is one tough cookie of a pack. The padded laptop compartment features the innovative RSS (reactive suspension system), which cradles your laptop against damage if you happen to drop your bag. The shoulder straps are adjustable and ergonomically designed. There are so many internal and external pockets, you may run out of items to store in them before you run out of pockets. Grab the OGIO Renegade RSS Back Pack as you run out the door.
- Armor protected, dedicated laptop compartment with RSS fits most 15" laptops and select 17" thin laptops
- iFOM integrated foam panels keep your electronics and other valuables protected
- Padded iPad / tablet / e-reader pocket
- Crush proof Tech Vault pocket with soft tricot liner
- HUB (Hybrid Unibody Backpanel) for ultimate comfort
- Padded mouse / digital camera compartment
- Increased shoulder strap foam padded creates sweet spot comfort zone
- Fully adjustable, ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum strap
- 2 zippered side utility pockets
- Dual side beverage/accessory holders
- Quick access expandable phone pocket
- Deluxe organization panel with zippered stash pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Soft touch neoprene grab handle
- 1800 cu in. capacity
- 19.5"H x 14"W x 10.5"D
- Laptop compartment: 15.5"H x 10.5"W x 1"D
- 600D poly pindot
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1000192||MFR. Product #111102.03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The zippers catch all the time (at this price, they should've been YKK) and there are threads sticking out all over the bag from the stitching starting to give. A problem I have yet to see from my 5 year old Wenger bag. Which was also half the price.
TL;DR - Over priced, over complicated, under constructed. Don't bother.
I can say that there are some problems with this bag design from the outset. First, there are simply too many pockets. I don't need space for a calculator, a pencil, a keychain, and numerous other things.
I need ONE large location with a few niceties thrown in. That being said it looks like improvements were made from my bad with the addition of a 3rd pocket.
All the time I am required to decide between "main" pocket with a billion different inside pockets or the "outer" pocket which basically holds a wallet and some keys.
This bag just sucks. On my OGIO Bandit II (remember this is roughly the same bag) the shoulder strap adjustment does not retract long enough for a reasonable sportbike pack.
For example, wanna rest this pack on your seat while riding? Tough luck - straps aren't long enough.
My Ogio II is a great bag but the numerous pockets piss me off. Seriously, is this a motorcycling bag or a student's bag? OGIO seems conflicted with this line.
I was very impressed with my purchase, the Ogio renegade was more than I bargained for. It has a hardened lap top pocket for better protection and comfort when your riding. No more getting poked in the back by something inside. Unexpectedly found out that is has a hardened glasses case built in to the top. Little touches like that made me realize what a great buy I made.
over 2 years ago
Compare to the others which purport to be good *riding backpacks*, but fall short of doing normal duty as a good pack on or off the bike, and this bag becomes my default go-to for any kind of travel.
Not quite as waterproof as some of the others I've had, but good enough.