Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
OGIO Erzberg 70 Hydration Pack
The OGIO Erzberg 70 Hydration Pack is perfect when you want to carry more water than gear with you. The pack includes a 2 liter (70oz) water bladder made from BPA-free polyurethane film. Two stretch mesh pockets on shoulder straps are perfect for storing energy pack or the bite valve docking station. The Ogio Erzberg Hydration Back Pack has a zippered stash pocket on front panel for small essentials.
- 600D / 400D polyester exterior has a DWR coating to protect against extreme weather conditions
- Low profile design fits under or over roost deflector and jersey
- 2 stretch mesh pockets on shoulder straps for storing GEL packets or bite valve docking station
- One-piece zipper pulls reduce weight and noise during active pursuits
- Padded air mesh back panel for wicking moisture away from your body
- Ergonomic mesh shoulder strap with adjustable sternum strap and tube routing system
- Zippered stash pocket on front panel for essentials or small gear
- Reverse coil sippers help keep out dirt and debris
- WebTECH feature safely secures excess webbing keeping the rider safe from potential hang ups in wooded areas
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Comes with 70oz (2 liter) OGIO bladder made from BPA-free polyurethane film protected by Microban antimicrobial technology
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Mossy||RevZilla Item #978317||MFR. Product #122007.427||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Stealth||RevZilla Item #1220164||MFR. Product #122007.36||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Does the job.
Kinda easy to refill.
Foolproof fumbleproof design.
Nice pockets on the straps.
Water in the tube might get hot.
Not a backpack. Maybe you can just do with the bladder and tube.
A mess to clean and dry properly, like any hydration pack.
It is a light design and has a lot of water capacity.
CON: For about a 1000 miles I hardly could get anything out of the thing. However, when I filled it, drawing from it while it wasn't on my back, it worked perfectly.
Stupid me, I finally realized that every time I tried to draw on it to get water I was leaning back on my bikes back-rest which caused pressure to build up inside the hydration pack and not allow anything to come through the tube. To fix that all I had to do was to lean forward a little bit removing the pressure and waa-laa.. water..
HAHAHAHAHA... Doh!!.. Never had an issue since.
1 year ago