Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
OGIO All Elements Backpack
The OGIO All Elements Back Pack is a completely waterproof pack. Constructed from 420D nylon fabric, this roll-top style backpack has pockets for your tablet and your laptop. Use the exterior zippered pocket for all those items you need to access quickly.
- Completely waterproof roll top construction
- 360 degree reflective screen print
- Off-center removable hip belt will not scratch your gas tank
- Strap containment system ensures all straps are secured at high speeds
- Quick access front zippered stash pocket
- Airflow back panel keeps the rider cool
- 2-way adjustable sternum strap
- Dual density shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Removable high visibility liner
- Laptop sleeve
- Tablet sleeve
- Organization panel with 2 zippered pockets
- 420D nylon construction
- 20.5" (rolled) H x 10.5" W x 6.75" D
- Weight: 2.5 Lbs.
- Capacity: 1600 Cubic Inches
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #910777||MFR. Product #123009.36||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rock N Roll||RevZilla Item #978308||MFR. Product #123009.505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
There are better waterproof backpacks available on RevZilla but you'll pay up to twice as much. The Ogio is a simple roll-top design--if you use Ortlieb panniers on your bicycle, the concept is the same. There is one easily accessible outer pocket that looks watertight but I haven't tested it. And not that unlike a lot of backpacks, items in that outer pocket subtract from your total cargo space--in other words, it's not an "outside" pocket, it's outside access to an inside space.
I like a lot of pockets in my regular backpack but that's not how this one works. There are two zipped areas where you can stow small stuff. They are most easily accessible when you empty the pack and pull out the liner from the inside.
That's a great feature--the high-vis liner can be zipped out and washed.
There is a padded back that is designed to let airflow between you and the pack. Can't speak for that as I'm not wearing this in the heat. The structure of the pack, held in place by the chest and waist straps, is very solid. Although my Patagonia pack is my choice when it is not raining. The Ogio is actually better suited to being used on a moto.
The waist strap is easily removable: each end anchors to the pack via hook and loop. But here is my only real criticism: the strap is not easily stowed without removing it. So if you don't have the waist strap secured, it hangs down a bit. I found myself going down the highway and realized I hadn't connected the waist strap--so that meant this big loop was hanging behind me. Fearing that it might get caught on something, I pulled over and connected it. The other criticism about the waist strap is that it connects close to one side (one strap is long, one is short). That's fine when you don't have a helmet on, but when you do, it's hard to connect--at least it's hard to see it while you're connecting it.
over 2 years ago
It looks good too!!
Yes you will be able to fit those items in the backpack. Definately the laptop, I have a macbook pro and plenty of room, and I am pretty sure your text books will also fit. Its an awesome bag and I like how it is also a dry bag - plus it looks good!!