Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
OGIO All Elements 5.0 Waterproof Duffel Bag
OGIO hits another one out of the park with their All Elements series waterproof luggage. Designed with function in mind, OGIO certainly did not forget about form. The sleek modern roll top design incorporates everything you need and nothing you do not, including a quad attachment system for connecting two or more duffles together, compression straps for securing the bags to your ride and a strap containment system to keep things tight and tidy at speed. With killer colorways and lean lines, the All Elements bags from OGIO are perfect for those who are looking for an alternative to the traditional adventure style waterproof bag.
- Completely waterproof welded roll top construction
- Reflective screen print for high visibility
- Dual compression straps to attach to horizontal/vertical racks for secure attachment
- Quad attachment setup to connect various sizes of duffles together
- Strap containment system ensures straps are secured at high speeds
- Quick access front zippered stash pocket
- Removable shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- 3800 Cu.In / 62L
- 26"w (unrolled) x 13.25"h x 11"d
- 1.6 Lbs / 0.73 Kg
- 420D Nylon with TPU film laminate
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stealth Black||RevZilla Item #978309||MFR. Product #128001.36||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rock N Roll||RevZilla Item #978310||MFR. Product #128001.505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The ONLY complaint I have is one that I aim at ALL manufacturers of bike-mounted gear like this... why the heck do you use plastic clips and rings? These are by far the weakest, most fail-prone things on the product. Use metal, seriously! Weight - especially the negligible added gram or two - is not an issue!
For this, and the fact that I'd have appreciated several additional mount points and longer straps, I've taken away one star in my rating.
Back story: last year, I bought a pricey hard-shell Kuryakyn bag (*not* through Revzilla) and a few months into using it, a clip broke apart, crippling the integrity of the whole thing. Motorcycle luggage - especially large capacity bags - MUST be designed with tough and rugged use in mind. Brittle plastic has NO place here.
Done with the soapbox stuff.
I'd recommend this product, and remain an OGIO fan anyway.
Size is just right for my week+ long trips (sleeping indoors).
Nice fashionable design.