Nolan N86 Deep Helmet Metallic White/Red / XL [Demo - Good]
Item: P308621 SKU:
Save $74.99 25%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Note: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Nolan N86 Deep Helmet
The Nolan N86 is the full-face helmet by Nolan characterized by its sporty, streamlined designed, compact volume, extensive standard equipment and close-fit comfort. The N86 is equipped with an inner sun visor (VPS), Pinlock anti-fog visor with silicone-sealed profile, removable/washable inner comfort padding, Microlock2 double lever retention system. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and a second aluminum toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Polycarbonate shell
- VPS (Vision Protection System) short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell provides real eye protection when used independently from the clear shield
- Quick-release and multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts Pinlock antifog insert (included)
- Clear Pinlock face shield and lens included
- Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Removable and washable Clima Comfort interior lining and cheek pads with antibacterial treatment
- Microlock2 double lever retention system
- DOT Approved
Note: The N86 Deep Helmet is not N-Com-ready and does not feature the mounting door for the N-Com system.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL / Metallic White/Red||RevZilla Item #1047168||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Nolan Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
72 Customer Reviews
18 Questions & 50 Answers