Save $243.96 50%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Nolan N44 EVO MCS Helmet
The Nolan N44 EVO MCS Helmet is the best of both worlds for the rider who wants to listen to the radio (from the bike), talk over the intercomm system or talk on the CB. With the Nolan N44 EVO MCS Helmet, you get the Nolan N-COM MCS 2 communication system for your Harley Davidson or Honda Goldwing factory installed audio system. The speakers and microphone are already installed in your Nolan N44 EVO MCS Helmet, so all you need to add is your bike-specific audio cord (sold separately).
The Nolan N44 EVO Helmet has six possible configurations which you can personalize through the addition or removal of the chin bar, face shield and peak, all of which are included. With the chin bar and face shield installed, the rider can expect the same benefits of a full face helmet. With just the peak and chin bar installed, the helmet flows a great amount of air while still providing the same protection of a full face helmet. With the chin bar, face shield and peak removed it becomes a true three quarter open face helmet. This gives the rider a great range of flexibility.
- Polycarbonate shell
- Ultrawide UV400 Pinlock-ready face shield gives the rider a greater field of vision
- Pinlock insert lens included
- 2 position VPS inner sun shield
- 2 shell sizes: 2XS-LG and XL-3XL
- Protective chin guard
- Central ventilation system
- AirBooster airflow system
- Microlock2 double lever retention system
- Clima Comfort liner
- Cheek pads with new, monolithic shap and integrated chin strap
- Visor Air intake
- Includes peak, side covers, chin bar mounting point covers and chin curtain
- Includes headset and microphone
- Cannot be retrofiitted with a BlueTooth Ebox
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Platinum Silver / XS||RevZilla Item #1184974||MFR. Product #NL0210||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Nolan Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 1 Answers