Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Save $198.76 (55%)
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Round OvalWhat's this?
Note: This item has cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, or chips. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. This helmet has micro scratching on the shell.
Nolan N43E Trilogy Solid Helmet
- New: Chinbar is extended for extra room and now can accept included chin curtain
- New: Face shield now has intermediate open position, previous version was either opened or closed
- New: locking pivot kit
The New Nolan N43E Trilogy Helmet is a crossover design with quick-change accessories that allows for customized looks and functions for every ride. The helmet comes with the clear shield, the integrated sun shield, the peak and the removable chinbar. The Lexan chinbar is EPS lined and mounted with strong stainless-steel latches, so it passes the tests for full-face helmets of the European standard ECE-2205. VPS (Vision Protection System) features a short dark shield mounted on the inside of the helmet which moves independently from the face shield. It provides real eye protection and is also available in amber, light blue and light smoke as an accessory. The VPS is easily operated by a large rubber coated slider on the left side of the Nolan N43.
- Quick-change shield is optically correct, UV-400 and fitted in an exceptionally large eyeport
- Includes a Pinlock antifog insert
- The short black peak can be installed in seconds instead of the clear shield
- Ready for the N-Com communication system
- Lightweight aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort liner is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and wicking
- Super-efficient JSW top vent with exhaust grid in the rear spoiler; works in conjunction with the air channels along the crown
- Microlock (adjustable quick-release) retention system
- Velour chin-strap padding
- 3.6lbs with all accessories
- DOT Certified
Notes: Though this helmet passes ECE testing in Europe, in the US it is DOT Approved only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #948258||MFR. Product #N4E5270330035||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers