Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Note: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Nolan N104 EVO Helmet With MCS II Headset
The Nolan N104 EVO with MCS II headset includes a basic Nolan N-Com MCS II speaker, microphone and clamp unit. Combine with the optional Nolan N-Com MCS II Gold Wing or Harley Davidson to complete this helmet.
The N104 EVO is an update of the N104 and combines technical solutions with an improved level of comfort. Its ventilation system, conceived with AirBooster Technology, now offers better internal climate control in every condition. The (patented) chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet's front section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open. The "sail" effect is consequently highly reduced and riding comfort is still guaranteed, even when the chin guard is lifted. The N104 EVO is also fitted with an ultrawide faceshield, allowing the motorcyclist to enjoy a wider-than-average field of vision. It also comes with a Pinlock ready anti-fog faceshield. A VPS sunscreen, Microlock2 retention system and set up for the N-COM B4 communication system complete the standard outfit of this stunning helmet.
- Injected polycarbonate Lexan shell
- Two Shell engineering allows Nolan N104 EVO to offer sizes from 2XS to 3XL (2XS-LG and XL-3XL)
- Dimensionally-correct sizing allows ample cubic volume in chin/nose area
- Face shields are sized to fit the two different shell sizes (2XS-LG and XL-3XL)
- Ultra wide eye port opening is the largest on any Nolan helmet for superior visibility
- Shield is changed by a simple push button mechanism
- Pinlock shield included with each helmet
- VPS (Vision Protection System) slider bar to lower the sun shield, push button release for instant retraction
- VPS lens is scratch and fog resistant
Chin Bar Features:
- Centromatic chin guard opening mechanism requires dual action, simultaneous action to prevent accidental opening
- Dual action opening mechanism is positioned in the center of the chin guard and allows for easy, one-handed opening
- AIRBOOSTER ventilation system, ensures optimal ventilation where is is most required
- Air intake in the chin guard draws air in and onto the inside of the faceshield
- 3 position top vent (closed, crown vent, crown/brow vent)
- 2 venturi exhaust ports at rear of helmet
- Plastic vent tube channels in EPS disperse cool air throughout the helmet interior
- Removable cheek pads, inner liner, neck roll and wind protector
- The inner padding of the N104 EVO is easily removable and washable and antibacterial
- The shape of the inner comfort padding facilitates eyeglass wearing
- Reflective insert at the center of the roll neck further improves the rider's visibility at night
- Neck roll can be removed easily, for more comfort in the warmer months
- N-Com Communication System-compatible (sold separately)
- Features Microlock2 quick-release retention system
- Microlock2 consists of a plastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminum toothed and holding lever
- Microlock2 minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening while still making it ergonomic and easy to use
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1061198||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.