Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nitron NTR Race Pro Shock
The Nitron Race Pro Shock is an ultra-high performance, race-grade shock that features the latest in CNC-machining, fluid dynamics and valving technology. Through the use of a class-leading 46mm piston gas monotube design and ultra-strong chromium plated 16mm piston rod, the Race Pro demonstrates exceptional levels of damping control and refinement. The fade-resistant properties of the large piston combined with the high-grade components and Nitron's innovative valving system, help to make the Race Pro an Isle Of Man TT and WSBK winner. Available for a select range of supersport and superbikes, the Race Pro Shock will take your standard showroom bike to an unprecedented level of performance.
Meeting the requirements of world class race teams is no easy undertaking, so the Nitron Race Pro shock incorporates separate high and low speed compression damping control valves. The preload can be adjusted with the included c-spanner on the standard shock or with the optional remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for instant changes. All Nitron Race Pro Shocks feature a remote reservoir, either as an attached piggyback or attached via a stainless steel bi-axis hose. This feature allows for a more precise flow of oil and also allows the internal gases to expand, to prevent overheating which leads to hydrolock because failure is not an option.
All Nitron Shocks are hand-built to order in England and are tested and measured before delivery. Every shock is tailored for each motorcycle’s specific characteristic and geometry, the only other factor is the rider’s weight with gear, so make sure you select the proper weight option above.
- Completely rebuildable and backed with Nitron's US based maintenance and support service
- Remote reservoir with compression damping adjusters
- 16 clicks of high speed compression adjustment
- 26 clicks of low speed compression adjustment
- 24 clicks of rebound adjustment
- Massive 46mm big piston design
- Induction hardened super-polished chromium plated piston rod
- PTFE lined pivoting mounting points
- Hard-anodised corrosion-resistant finish
- Lightweight CNC-machined aluminium alloy body
- Pressurised Gas-Monotube design
- For shorter riders the typical lower seat height achievable is up to 30mm/1.25"
- 3rd piston Shim-Stack for very low speed rebound damping control
- Ultra low-friction piston rod seal design
Note: To ensure you receive the Nitron Shock sprung for your specific needs, please select the weight option that includes your expected combined rider, gear and/or luggage weight. Images for reference only. Actual Nitron Shock will vary slightly depending on your motorcycle's make and model.
- RSV4 2009-2013
- RSV4 FACTORY 2010
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 R 2010-2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011-2014
- R nineT R9T 2014-2017
- S1000R 2014-2017
- S1000RR 2010-2011
- S1000RR 2012-2014
- S1000RR 2015-2017
- S1000XR 2015-2017
- 1098 2008
- 1098 R 2008-2009
- 1098 R Bayliss LE 2009
- 1098 S 2008
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2014
- 1199 Panigale R 2013-2014
- 1199 Panigale S 2012-2014
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012-2013
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2012
- 899 Panigale 2014-2015
- Diavel 2011-2014
- Diavel AMG 2011
- Diavel Carbon 2011-2014
- Diavel Dark 2014
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- H2 2015-2016
- Ninja ZX-10R 2004-2005
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006-2007
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2014
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R 2013-2014
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2014
- MV Agusta
- F3 675 2012-2014
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R1000 2009-2013
- GSX-R600 2011-2013
- GSX-R600 2001-2003
- GSX-R600 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 2000-2003
- SV650 1999-2002
- SV650S 1999-2002
- Daytona 675 2006-2012
- Speed Triple 2011-2013
- Speed Triple R 2012-2013
- Street Triple 2008-2012
- Street Triple 2013-2014
- Street Triple R 2008-2012
- Street Triple R 2013-2014
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As far as I knew the MT-10/FZ-10 was not coming to the USA so I decided to spend my cash on upgrading my FZ-09. Replacing the OEM shock was near the top of my list. I wanted to go all out so I ordered the Nitron Race Pro after seeing a Revzilla gear video announcing they were now carrying Nitron products and after reading about Nitron in Bike UK magazine.
Ordering and Shipping: Each shock is handmade, but despite this it still arrived fairly quickly around about a week's time. Revzilla is awesome as always and they were responsive to my emails asking about the process.
Fit and Finish: Impeccable. What a beautiful piece of hardware. Love the turquoise spring. Feels like quality in your hand and puts the OEM shock to shame.
Features: 4 way adjustable shock. I've never had anything this nice. Each click has a noticeable effect on the shock dynamics. And there is SO much adjustment. Action is so smooth.
Riding Dynamics: My FZ09 is starting to feel like a true sportbike. Squat under acceleration so much more controlled and the front doesnt lighten up massively under hard abrupt acceleration like it used to. I can muscle the bike into a lean at speed and the rear feels so planted even on less-than-perfect california roadways.
All that to say I love this shock and wholly recommend it. If you are considering this shock just get it now!