Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Nitron Shocks NTR R3 Adventure Front
The Nitron R3 Adventure Shock features all of the bells and whistles you can ask for in a high-performance shock, with 3-way adjustable independent damping with 16 clicks of high speed compression adjustment, 26 clicks of low speed compression adjustment and 24 clicks of rebound adjustment. The preload can be adjusted with the included c-spanner on the standard shock or optional remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for instant changes to cope with ride-height, road/terrain condition, luggage or passenger. All of this combined allows you to fine tune your suspension for wherever the adventure takes you.
All Nitron R3 Adventure Front Shocks feature a remote reservoir via a stainless steel and bind-free bi-axis hose. This feature allows for a more precise flow of oil and also allows the internal gases to expand, to prevent overheating which leads to hydrolock. A very capable 46mm piston allows for precise and consistent damping control which soaks of impacts and rough terrains keeping you in control. The gas-monotube tube and many other components are CNC-machined aluminium alloy, and feature a hard-anodised titanium finish which is corrosion resistant against the harshest weather conditions.
The Nitron Adventure Series Shocks were specifically engineered to meet the requirements and demanding conditions found in everything from the weekend adventure to the Dakar Rally. These shocks vastly improve the handling and capabilities of your adventure machine, and with a host of lightweight CNC-machined aluminium parts they also significantly reduce overall weight compared to your OEM shock.
All Nitron Shocks are hand-built to order in England and are tested and measured before delivery. Every shock is tailored for each motorcycle’s specific characteristic and geometry, the only other factor is the rider’s weight with gear, so make sure you select the proper weight option above.
- Completely rebuildable and backed with Nitron's US based maintenance and support service
- Massive 46mm piston flows 74% more damping oil than the competition
- Heavy duty 16mm polished piston rod
- Remote reservoir with compression damping knob
- 16 clicks of high speed compression adjustment
- 26 clicks of low speed compression adjustment
- 24 clicks of rebound adjustment
- Hard-anodised titanium corrosion-resistant finish
- Lightweight CNC-machined aluminium alloy body
- Pressurised Gas-Monotube design
- For shorter riders the typical lower seat height achievable is up to 30mm/1.25"
- Ultra low-friction piston rod seal
Note: To ensure you receive the Nitron Shock sprung for your specific needs, please select the weight option that includes your expected combined rider, gear and/or luggage weight. Images for reference only. Actual Nitron Shock will vary slightly depending on your motorcycle's make and model.
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers