Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Nitron Shocks NTR R1 Adventure Front
The ability to adjust your suspension settings for changing off road conditions is critical to staying in control. The Nitron R1 Adventure Shock features a single adjuster knob which tunes both rebound and compression damping simultaneously. The preload can be adjusted with the included c-spanner on the standard shock or optional remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for instant changes to cope with ride-height, road/terrain condition, luggage or passenger.
All Nitron R1 Adventure Shocks feature a very capable 46mm piston which allows for precise and consistent damping control to soak up impacts and rough terrain, keeping you in control. The pressurised gas-monotube design combined with the same high quality internal components featured in Nitron's top-of-the-line shocks will outperform shocks with much higher price tags. The gas tube and many other components are CNC-machined aluminium alloy, and feature a hard-anodised titanium finish which is corrosion resistant against the harshest weather conditions.
The Nitron Adventure Series Shocks were specifically engineered to meet the requirements and demanding conditions found in everything from the weekend adventure to the Dakar Rally. These shocks vastly improve the handling and capabilities of your adventure machine, and with a host of lightweight CNC-machined aluminium parts they also significantly reduce overall weight compared to your OEM shock.
All Nitron Shocks are hand-built to order in England and are tested and measured before delivery. Every shock is tailored for each motorcycle’s specific characteristic and geometry, the only other factor is the rider’s weight with gear, so make sure you select the proper weight option above.
- Perfect addition to a Nitron Adventure Rear Shock bringing a balance of performance
- Completely rebuildable and backed with Nitron's US based maintenance and support service
- Massive 46mm piston flows 74% more damping oil than the competition
- Heavy duty 16mm polished piston rod
- Very straightforward single adjuster for rapid combined damping adjustment
- Hard-anodised titanium corrosion-resistant finish
- Lightweight CNC-machined aluminium alloy body
- Pressurised Gas-Monotube design
- For shorter riders the typical lower seat height achievable is up to 30mm/1.25"
- Ultra low-friction piston rod seal
Note: To ensure you receive the Nitron Shock sprung for your specific needs, please select the weight option that includes your expected combined rider, gear and/or luggage weight. Images for reference only. Actual Nitron Shock will vary slightly depending on your motorcycle's make and model.
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.