Sizing & Fit
Nexx XT1 Lotus Helmet
The Nexx X.T1 combines the comfort of a touring helmet with the ease of adding the NEXX X-COM Bluetooth Communication System. The XT1 is equipped with an upper air vent with two input channels with three adjustment positions that are easy to operate even with gloves. The Easy Flow air channels in the EPS combined with the chin guard vent ensure efficient distribution of fresh air around the head. The four air vents , two side and two rear, extract the hot air from the inside. The result is a quiet and cool helmet. The rear spoiler integrated into the shell ensures a smooth airflow, eliminating a large percentage of the upper drive wind and reducing the drag force at high speed. The result: a smoother and less tiring ride.
Note: The XT1 has a fairly long narrow internal shape. It is best for people who need more forehead room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the ear and temple area.
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements and carbon fiber
- Shell-integrated spoiler eliminates upward lift and reduces drag
- 3 shell sizes: 2XS - XS, SM - MD, and LG - 3XL
- Wide panoramic field of view
- Two air intakes and 4 output (Air Dynamic System)
- Removable, washable CoolMax liner and 3D cheek pads are anti-allergic and wick away sweat
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Chin curtain
- Removable breath guard
- Micrometric chin strap closure
- Polycarbonate X-Swift Lexan face shield with toolless Block'N'Seal quick-change system
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
- Integrated spoiler
- ECE 22-05 and DOT compliant
Note: Cheek pads no longer have emergency pull straps.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Neon Yellow / SM||RevZilla Item #1002711||MFR. Product #01XT100011S/5600427029636||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Nexx Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
19 Customer Reviews
14 Questions & 13 Answers