Save $149.96 33%
Rebate Available! View Details
1 Blemished Available: $269.99 This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Nexx Dual Helmet (XS)
Sizing & Fit
Nexx Dual Helmet
Whether you ride enduro, street, or off-road, the Nexx Dual is for you. Formerly known as the Nexx XD1 helmet, its aerodynamic profile is designed for controlling airflow, reducing lift and turbulence at fast speeds. It has more features built for comfort, convenience and protection than you can shake a stick at. Stick not included.
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements, and carbon fiber
- 2 shell sizes: XS - MD and LG - 2XL
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Double D-ring chin closure
- Removable, washable CoolMax 3D lining and cheek pads
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
- Easy Lock polycarbonate Lexan face shield with anti-fog position
- Wide panoramic field of view
- FastShot quick-change face shield system
- Includes visor extender
- Chin curtain
- Night vision reflectors on the sides and back of the helmet
- Two chin vents, one for street and one for off-road use
- Dynamic Air System has 2 front vents and 4 rear vents
- Support for camera mount on top and side
- Base plates for optional Quick Strap Goggles (sold separately)
- ECE 22-05 and DOT compliant
Note: Goggles sold separately. Cheek pads no longer have emergency pull straps.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1002553||MFR. Product #01XDS0100100XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Nexx Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
87 Customer Reviews
43 Questions & 55 Answers