Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator Ducati Monster 796
New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator Ducati Monster 796
The New Rage LED Fender Eliminator cleans up the back end on your 796 with flush mounted LED turn signals and a discrete plate mount that tucks underneath your tail. Polycarbonate lenses and 1mm super bright LEDs enhance the stealth look of this fender eliminator and the plug and play installation is a snap.
- CNC machined polycarbonate lenses
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Black powder coated finish
- License plate mount and light included
- Made in the USA
Note: Turn signals will flash a little faster than stock. Use a load equalizer to slow the flash rate. Load equalizers are sold separately. New Rage Cycles recommends fitting by a qualified mechanic.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator Ducati Monster 796||RevZilla Item #1092904||MFR. Product #796-FE/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2015
- 1199 Panigale R 2013-2015
- 1199 Panigale S 2012-2015
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012-2013
- 1299 Panigale 2015-2017
- 1299 Panigale S 2015-2017
- 749 2003-2006
- 749 Dark 2003-2006
- 749R 2003-2006
- 749S 2003-2006
- 899 Panigale 2014-2015
- 959 Panigale 2016-2018
- 999 2003-2006
- 999R 2003-2006
- 999R FILA 2003-2004
- 999R Xerox 2006
- 999S 2003-2006
- Hypermotard 2013-2015
- Hypermotard 939 2016-2018
- Hypermotard 939 SP 2016-2018
- Monster 1100 2009-2010
- Monster 1100 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 S 2009-2010
- Monster 1200 2017-2018
- Monster 1200 2014-2016
- Monster 1200 R 2016
- Monster 1200 S 2014-2016
- Monster 696 2008-2014
- Monster 797 2017
- Monster 797 Plus + 2018
- Monster 821 2015-2017
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017-2018
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016-2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- SuperSport 2017-2018
- SuperSport S 2017-2018
- MV Agusta
- Brutale 675 2013-2014
- Brutale 800 2013-2015
- Brutale 800 Dragster 2014-2015
- F3 675 2012-2015
- F3 800 2014-2015
- Bonneville 2009-2015
- Bonneville SE 2009-2015
- Bonneville Street Cup 2017-2018
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016-2018
- Scrambler 2016
- Thruxton 2009-2015
- Thruxton R 2016
- XSR900 2016-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
On to the nightmare! Installation was horrid, mostly due to the extreme lack of documentation. The box came with nothing, no manual, no diagram, absolutely nothing. So I went to their website, and they had a manual for download, so I thought I was in the clear, get the manual, and install.
The manual is woefully inadequate, and even misleading. It doesn't even go over basic tools you'll need. Things the manual tells you not to do are sometimes things you should do, and things it tells you to do, are sometimes things you shouldn't do. For disassembling your tail, watch youtube videos on disassembling, I'd suggest more than one. Do NOT refer to NRC's install guide, or you will be mad. If you have a 796 or 1100 pay particular attention to the flapper motor.
Do not save ANY connectors from your cable harness... clip them all as you go, put heatshrink tubing (provided in kit) on the cable, splice it, slide the heatshrink over and use a heatgun to shrink it tight over your cable splice. The wiring diagram is misleading, it shows the tail-light connector on the opposite side of where it actually is. The taillights are accurate though. The large nylon standoffs go towards the front of the bike, and the shorter ones go furthest back.
Tools you'll need to do this job properly:
a 27mm Socket to get the seat lock tumbler off.
a heat gun.
an extra set of metric hex wrenches.
a calming item, for me it was beer.
The actual difficulty of this job was easy... but the directions made it a nightmare. The product itself is awesome! If you read this before you install, it should save you some frustration.
The price is a little bit ridiculous for what you get. Thin stamped metal, some LEDs inside a piece of plexi, and a random assortment of bolts and zip ties.
The nylon standoffs aren't the correct diameter. Makes holding them in place super hard.
Wire gauge is extremely small, and isn't copper.
Wires are way too long, and do not plug straight into the harness. For the price, it should be plug and play on your application. There is barely any room to hold the wiring, resistors, and brake strobe (none of this is included). I basically mashed it all in there.
Instructions are garbage. The only useful thing is the wiring diagram.
Should come with a new cable for seat lock. Instructions just say "route cable as needed." There is no clean way to fold a 12 inch cable in that amount of space.
The seat lock cylinder needs a spacer (not included) because the metal is about 50% thinner than the stock fender. If you don't use one your lock will wiggle.
No bolts to mount up license plate frame? I honestly don't know why they wouldn't include them. They include nuts, but no bolts. Makes no sense.
2 bolts/nuts for plate are nylon. Seems cheap.
In the end I chose this because it's the only light with this look. And getting a different integrated light and fender delete would cost almost as much. I'm glad I chose this product even after all the cons.
It's powder coated, the holes are perfectly aligned, it looks pretty awesome, the lights are BRIGHT, the ability to move the plate to 3 different positions is nice.
The product was sent quickly, and arrived very fast in Brazil!
I took 2,5 hour to install by myself, was a little hard.
1 year ago
- Best looking fender eliminator and integrated light combo out there
- LEDs are all very bright and visible I love the inline look as well as the fact that the turn signals don't overlap the brake light
- From what I've seen this is the cleanest and most visible tail tidy out there
RELEVANT INFO FOR INSTALLATION
- REQUIRES YOU TO MOVE THE SEAT LOCK at least for my 2011 Ducati monster 796
- I put it on myself its not hard if you play around with your tail you can figure it out.
- The instructions can be found on Revzilla or on the New Rage website none are included with the package
- Instructions aren't super descriptive but tell you which wires connect to what
- On the instructions it says to leave the three wire brake light plug intact but after calling New Rage they said you can just cut it and proceed as if they were any other wires
- I recommend using alligator clips to test your connections before crimping/soldering if the instructions are found to be lacking
- There isn't a lot of space left so shortening of wires may be needed
3 months ago