Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator Ducati 899 Panigale
The New Rage LED Fender Eliminator cleans up the back end on your 899 with flush mounted LED turn signals and a discrete plate mount that tucks underneath your tail. Polycarbonate lenses and 1mm super bright LEDs enhance the stealth look of this fender eliminator and the plug and play installation is a snap.
- CNC machined polycarbonate lenses
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Black powder coated finish
- License plate mount and light included
- Plug and play connection
- Does not require resistors (load equalizers)
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator Ducati 899 Panigale||RevZilla Item #1092880||MFR. Product #899-FE/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2015
- 1199 Panigale R 2013-2015
- 1199 Panigale S 2012-2015
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012-2013
- 1299 Panigale 2015-2017
- 1299 Panigale S 2015-2017
- 749 2003-2006
- 749 Dark 2003-2006
- 749R 2003-2006
- 749S 2003-2006
- 959 Panigale 2016-2018
- 999 2003-2006
- 999R 2003-2006
- 999R FILA 2003-2004
- 999R Xerox 2006
- 999S 2003-2006
- Hypermotard 2013-2015
- Hypermotard 939 2016-2018
- Hypermotard 939 SP 2016-2018
- Monster 1100 2009-2010
- Monster 1100 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 S 2009-2010
- Monster 1200 2017-2018
- Monster 1200 2014-2016
- Monster 1200 R 2016
- Monster 1200 S 2014-2016
- Monster 696 2008-2014
- Monster 796 2010-2014
- Monster 797 2017
- Monster 797 Plus + 2018
- Monster 821 2015-2017
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017-2018
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016-2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- SuperSport 2017-2018
- SuperSport S 2017-2018
- MV Agusta
- Brutale 675 2013-2014
- Brutale 800 2013-2015
- Brutale 800 Dragster 2014-2015
- F3 675 2012-2015
- F3 800 2014-2015
- Bonneville 2009-2015
- Bonneville SE 2009-2015
- Bonneville Street Cup 2017-2018
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016-2018
- Scrambler 2016
- Thruxton 2009-2015
- Thruxton 2016-2018
- Thruxton R 2016-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- The indicator section part is held onto the bottom of the panigale's tail with two-sided tape, and an awkwardly-fitting single torx bolt. Not sure how these two things will hold up with time; we'll see.
- You can install the license plate bracket with or without your passenger pegs. I did so without, and the old passenger peg bolts are the right length to fit the new bracket with the included spacers really well.
-The angle of the license plate bracket's mount w/ the rest of the bracket makes it hard to screw the bolts in. Took some time (and a bit of damage to the license plate bracket mount) to get this bolted in securely.
Overall great product, nice quality and really gives the bike the "finished" look it needed.
I have a 2015 899 panigale. The only mechanical attachment of the turn signal assembly to the bike is the single center bolt, which just happens to line up with the hole in the underside of the tail where the wiring exits on its way to the original signals. So that wiring has to be re-routed through some other holes (which are not possible to grommet (if there is such a verb... ). Then since the aforementioned hole is quite large, the best solution seemed to be to use two large, flat washers (at least 1'' O.D) and a couple of shake proof nuts ( I don't know the proper term for them, just nuts with a rubber/plastic insert in them). I put these washers and nuts on either side of this hole in the undertail, leaving the original grommet in place, clamping it between the two large washers.
After several dry runs I got the lower washer and nut positioned just right, so that when the upper nut was tightened the signal assembly was pulled tight against the undertail plastic. I disassembled everything again, then pulled the covering off the double sided tape which secures the LEDs to the undertail and installed the upper washer/nut for the last time and tightened said nut. This put pressure on the adhesive strips and made the whole shebang secure.
Criticism: if the folds in the sheetmetal which create the areas where the LED strips are attached to the signal assembly were 10-20 degrees more, the double-sided tape would sit flatter against the plastic undertail, offering a better bond, perhaps.
Praise: the license plate LEDs are hidden under the front of the assembly and project light onto the plate really well. The turn signals are really bright, too. Yeah!
11 months ago