Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg Touring 50 Saddle Bags
Nelson Rigg SPRT-50 Saddlebags are designed to match the aesthetic of modern sport and sport touring bikes. 23 liters per side is tons of space for multi-day trips and the semi-rigid construction ensures these look good even when empty.
- Made using rigid but lightweight EVA molded foam panels
- Maintains its shape even when empty
- Accommodates swept exhausts on most of today's bikes
- Easy access top loading main compartment
- Securely mount using wide Velcro® straps and quick release buckles
- Heat resistant under panels
- Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max nylon
- Highly reflective logo
- Fail safe heavy-duty zippers with pull fobs
- Protective pad to hold the bag firm without slipping or marking bike
- Lifetime "No Hassle" warranty
- Dimensions per side: 17" L x 8.5" W x 10" H
- Holds 23.7 Liters per side
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Nelson Rigg Touring 50 Saddlebags||RevZilla Item #611152||MFR. Product #917-089/SPRT-50/sprt-50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Pro: The good news is that this is indeed true, and the finish, the look and how easily you can strap it on and off does make it impressively versatile. It is reasonably waterproof and roomy. The top loading (unlike usual side loading) makes it easy to load especially when in a parking lot outside a store. And while riding, despite the con I mention below, I've found it quite stable.
Con: Though I carp here, I suspect this is true of all saddlebags, so it's not all that bad. For all the volume it provides, if one plans to do anything but stuff it will rolled socks and Tee shirts - I went Grocery shopping a few times, it starts flowering/spreading out in the center when you load either end to about 7-8 lbs. Once the zipper is closed, it tends to maintain its shape more or less, but you can still see it bulging out in the center. I doubt either bag can take more than 10 lbs regularly and/or for long durations.
Bottom Line: I listed my frustrations above only to present the whole view, but for the price you pay, and the versatility it brings in terms of taking your bike even for shopping, I'd give it an extra star if I could.
Bags do provide a great amount of storage, and overall fit and finish is great. One big problem is that they do not lock.
Only complaint is that they are definitely not weatherproof, but I knew that going in. Only have had them a couple of months, so I can comment on durability, the zippers worry me the most.
over 4 years ago