Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson-Rigg Sport 40 Saddle Bags
Nelson-Rigg SPRT-40 Saddlebags are a semi-rigid luggage solution for sport bikes.
- Compact size is compatible with all types of bikes with swept exhausts
- UV-treated Tri-Max ballistic nylon
- Maintains its shape even when empty
- Easy to access top loading main compartment
- Securely mount using wide Velcro® straps and quick release buckles
- Heat resistant under panels
- Dimensions per side: 13.5”L x 6.5”W x 7.5”H
- Holds 10.8 Liters per side
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #611151||MFR. Product #917-088/SPRT-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Negative: They don't come with rain covers, so you have to buy those separately.
Note* you can put the top strap underneath the rear seat instead of overtop (makes it comfortable for passengers) unless you have a banana boat seat like a CBR 600 f4 or f4i. It can be done but it is a pain to finagle the seat back on. Just a heads up!
I decided to try a set of saddlebags to ensure I did not crash from a tank bag hitting my handlebars. I spent about a month researching the different saddlebags and found these from Nelson-Rigg.
See pictures and a full review here:
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
Took maybe 15 minutes to install. Depends on your seat and if you're O.C.D like me and want them to be exactly even when looking at them from the back, it'll take longer.
I can fit plenty of stuff in both of them. I even went to sonic and was even able to take a large drink in them without any spills etc. You can even place a portable cup holder in them if needed.
All in all, if you're looking for soft bags that will keep their form like hard bags, get these. You won't regret it.
1 year ago
9 months ago