Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg Mountable 24-Pack Cooler Bag
You'll be the most popular person on the ride when you show up with your Nelson Rigg Mountable 24-Pack Cooler Bag.
- Zippered storage compartment easily holds 24 cans plus ice
- Unique adjustable securing panel helps holds contents in place while in motion
- High density insulation keeps ice longer and contents cooler
- Waterproof liner is removable for easy cleaning or replacement
- 4-point, quick release tie down system holds cooler in place over the roughest terrain
- Top quality UV treated, water resistant Tri-Max ballistic nylon with Fibertech accents
- Reflective piping for nighttime visibility
- Reverse coil zippers help keep out dust and dirt
- Rubber coated oversized zip pullers operate easily with gloves
- Dimensions: 18" L x 7" W x 15.5" D
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 24 Pack||RevZilla Item #1185242||MFR. Product #/RG-006L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Bang for the Buck: This was one of the cheaper tail bag options on Revzilla, but really ticks all the boxes for me. For ~$70, I felt like it was a really good deal.
Features: Quick release for when I need to bring it about (into the store to pickup, to the customer to deliver), maintains shape when empty, some reflectivity, even a can opener, and of course the insulation. The separating shelf is a nice touch and will come in handy especially for the drinks in the small cooler, but the velcro strips along the inside of the bag only run vertically, which limits the use of the shelf to separate things horizontally (like drinks). Only thing missing is a rain cover. I understand the bags are water resistant but not waterproof.
Style: It's definitely not aerodynamic or low profile (you cannot mount it on its side because the buckles are two on each long side, no way to strap it down on only one side), but its not ugly. The faux-carbon fiber accent is nice, and being black helps it go with almost any bike. The dimensions provided are accurate - these aren't HUGE bags, but they'll definitely stick out past the side of most tail sections if you mount them width-wise.
Ease of Install: Took me about 30 minutes to install these, including the time it took to plan where the straps would tie down on the bike, to tightening down the buckles which was the most time consuming part. Its hard to tell from the pictures, but the provided straps have a loop on one end that you're supposed to pass the male buckle end through. So this restricts your tie-down locations to points where you can do this and still maintain enough strap length to reach the female-side buckles on the bags. This rules out tying down to passenger foot pegs and lower parts of the bike.
Fit and Finish: There's some loose threads here and there, and the handles with the velcro-strap closure are OK but just feel sloppy. Its hard to describe, they just seem like kind of an afterthought. I'm sure they'll hold up fine though.
Overall, I feel like this combination is a courier's dream. With the two bags together I have about 50 liters of capacity, and the ability to maintain temps, and crucially carry drinks without as much fear of spilling them as I would in a typical tail bag.
7 months ago