Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson-Rigg CL-950 Saddle Bag System
The Nelson-Rigg CL-950 Saddle Bag System features an upswept design to compliment the styling of modern sport and sport touring motorcycles. (Formally DLSB-500 Deluxe Saddlebag)
- Accommodates swept exhausts on most of today’s bikes
- Easy access top loading main compartment
- External buckles for compatibility with our tail packs
- Securely mount using wide Velcro® straps and quick release buckles
- Zippered outer pockets
- Heat resistant under panels
- Front mesh pockets to hold cans or water bottles
- Main compartment measures: 17” L x 6.5” W x 11” H
- Holds 20 liters per side
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #210349||MFR. Product #NRL914-022/CL-950||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I'm a chick, so I apologize if this doesn't make sense to the men. Having said that I was able to pack a pair of high heeled peep toes, a pair of knee high boots, a knee length evening dress, and a pair of leggings in just ONE saddlebag, with room to spare. I had enough space in both the saddle bags to pack for a 3 day weekend, where one of those evenings required me to be dressed up. I had more than enough space in these saddlebags to pack for a week away and go shopping.
I encountered torrential downpour, hail and high winds riding to and from my destination points. The saddlebags were stable on the back, the straps over the backseat held them in place and the clips did an amazing job of keeping the bags from flapping in the wind. The bottom of the bag which was over my exhaust did not burn nor did it feel like it would. The rain covers which came with the bags did an AMAZING job of keeping everything in the saddlebags dry.
Size on the bike:
I didn't feel the weight of the bags at all. I evenly distributed the contents amongst both the bags and didn't feel any lag on the bike while riding. It felt like it was a part of the bike.
Ease of Installation:
Once you've adjusted the 3 main straps to the appropriate length the first time, it only takes about a minute to put these on the back of the bike and buckle them in.
The handle straps and attachable shoulder straps make it easy to carry into your destination when off the bike.
I would highly recommend these bags, especially at the price point offered.
**For an idea of size on the bike, photo of the saddlebags on my F4i in the photo on the left**
- Fit and finish seem good....
- These came with rain covers that seem to fit fine.
- Plenty of room for stuff
- Easy to install on the bike
- It has connectors for the tail bag, which Ill add at some point
The Cons -
- The covers that protect the bodywork from the bags kind of cover my rear blinkers....I have to fold the cover in and tuck it under...even then it kind of covers them. There is no way to mount the bags further foward to get them away from the directionals.
- the straps that go over the rear seat for mounting dont have adjustable width. (the rear seat is barely big enough to fit the straps, so you cant move them foward).
- They bounce around a bit because there is no way to secure the bottom part of the bags. This isnt that big of a deal.
Overall I love these things and think they are really good for the money!!
Quite easy to install and very firm Velcra straps. If I'm with a passenger, it does however overlap my rear blinkers to some extent, so drivers may not see them if sleepy (see photo). My passenger says it's OK for her to sit together with the bags, since F4i is not a Gold Wing anyway :)
Don't lose the straps used for lashing the bag to the bike. If alone, a properly fixed bag won't be blown away at 120 km/h (the max I rode at with them). If with passenger, they are not going to be blown away because of the passenger's butt :)
Fix the rain covers very firmly, as they are easily blown away at 150 km/h, so it was with one of mines.
The capacity is quite OK, I put there my Hookah and many other helpful things.