Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL855 Touring Saddle Bags
Roughly 30 Liters per side is huge storage volume for saddlebags. The Nelson Rigg CL855 Touring Saddle Bags are a great option for keeping your luggage weight low and close to the bike.
- Accommodates most upswept exhausts
- Easy access top loading main compartment
- Securely mount with Velcro® straps and quick release buckles
- UV-treated Tri-Max ballistic nylon with reflective piping
- External buckles for compatibility with our tank/tail packs
- Heat resistant under panels
- Front mesh pocket
- Anti slip/scratch protective pad
- Includes a Lifetime “No Hassle” warranty
- 100% waterproof rainstorm cover
- Main compartment measures: 15” L x 9” W x 13” H
- Holds 29 Liters per side
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #889450||MFR. Product #914-019/CL-855||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I did a photo install of these bags on Stromtroopers. Feel free to look it up.
over 2 years ago
I unfortunately discovered that despite being informed they would work fine on my bikes, they evidently do not. I installed them exactly as directed by the they still rub on the tires. I even adjusted the preload on my suspension in an attempt to get them away from the rear tire. I also had an idea to use a bungee cord or a ratchet strap to lift the bottoms from the outside. No luck.
I am greatly dissipointed because other than the failure to be a true "universal fit" they're great bags. Now I just have a couple small (slightly damaged) airline carry-ons. Of course no refund is available because I "didn't install them correctly." So I'm just going to order a Shad rack system and bags like I should have in the first place.
I'm never purchasing a Nelson-Rigg product again.
So, the moral of the story is if you get these, please make sure that you have more then enough clearance between the exhaust and the bag's heat shields. If the shields are too close to the exhaust at all, you are gonna have a real mess of melted nylon and a lighter wallet, because they won't be covered under the warranty.