Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL-2020 GPS Tank Bag
The Nelson Rigg CL2020 is equipped with a multi-position GPS pocket that fits most popular GPS and electronic devices. UV treated ballistic nylon will resist fading and premature wear.
- Additional clear pocket for mobile device and smartphones
- Clear pouches are touch screen device friendly
- Made from top quality Tri-Max ballistic nylon with Fibertech accents
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior
- Adjustable shoulder strap also doubles as backpack straps
- Protective material prevents slipping or marking
- Side charging port for cable access
- Hydration ready (bladder sold separately)
- Convenient side pockets hold smaller items for easy access
- Includes a Lifetime “No Hassle” warranty and touch screen device friendly clear top rain cover
- Main compartment measures: 15” L x 9.5” W x 9” H / 11.5” H expanded
- GPS pocket measures: 6.5” W x 1.5” D x 4.5” H
- Cell phone pocket measures: 3.5” W x 1” D x 6” H
- Holds 21 Liters / 27 Liters expanded
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Magnetic Mount||RevZilla Item #949384||MFR. Product #917-163/CL-2020-MG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Strap Mount||RevZilla Item #949383||MFR. Product #917-161/CL-2020-ST||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
I don't rock a GPS so I used the space for one for my hand written directions, and it worked out nice. The phone space is on the smaller side, but one could always use the GPS spot for their phablet.
Over all I feel this is a good value and a great large tank bag.
I ride a 2012 R1200 GSA.
I like its size and that it can expand to accommodate my full-face helmet (or the zilions of things I schlep around regularly).
I wish it had more interior organization. A coin flap and glasses case would be welcome. Still, it's not bad. I also wish it had a velcro-in liner/protector for a hydration bladder. Oh well.
My major complaint is the rain cover: it doesn't fold flat. Seriously, this thing is beefy and huge and elasticized: those are three things I *don't* want in a rain cover.
Despite feeling critical of those things, the reputation and lifetime guarantee of Nelson Rigg make this a worthwhile purchase. And Revzilla got it to me (in Canada!) overnight. Awesome.
Note 3 can be use?
I am looking at getting a tank bag for my '03 vfr800fi. This one looks great but i would like to know if anyone has fitted it to a vfr before? Also how do the magnets go? I am very apprehensive about relying only on magnets but the vfr doesnt have much to strap to.
Thanks in advance
May take a few seconds more to get the fuel cap open and closed again but I don't think it is that much of a problem as I like the bag overall.
There is no seperate bladder compartment, the hose feeds straight into the main section. That's why I don't use it for water but rather run 12v in through that hole and have a bladder on my back.