Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL2014 Journey Mini Tank Bag
- Smaller-sized bag easily fits on all sized motorcycle tanks
- Made from top quality UV treated Tri-Max ballistic nylon with Fibertech accents
- Convenient side pockets hold smaller items for easy access
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior
- Reverse coil zippers help keep out dust and dirt
- Rubber coated oversized zip pullers operate easily with gloves
- Fully expandable for added storage and with organizer under lid
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Clear touch screen device friendly top pocket for paper map, GPS or smart phone
- Integrated cable or charging port pass through grommet
- Protective base material prevents slipping or marking
- Includes a touch screen device friendly waterproof clear top pocket and a waterproof rain cover
- Main compartment: 10” L x 8” W x 5.5” H / Expanded: 10” L x 8” W x 7.5” H
Note: Due to a running change, some tags may mention a clear top touch screen compatible rain cover. Only a standard, non-touch screen compatible, rain cover is included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Magnetic Mount||RevZilla Item #1092424||MFR. Product #/CL-2014-MG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Strap Mount||RevZilla Item #1092425||MFR. Product #/CL-2014-ST||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I pondered over the size and considered the larger one but very glad I got the small bag. I wanted to carry a few things on the bike but planned to get one of their tail bags to match later. ( in fact I'm going to order the small Sport S tomorrow )
I hate straps but had a nice RKA on my BMW 650 GS which I really liked but wanted a cleaner look for the Honda so I wanted a magnetic but was unsure if it had enough magnets to hold it steady. I saw the 3 magnets on the side flaps but was not made aware that there are 3 in bag for flaps to fold to and one in front middle(fits in front of my aluminum gas cap) and one in middle of the rear) so it is definitely anchored and does not budge.
Lifts off easy a to get to gas or bring with you
Looks like it was made for the bike. All zippers are easy and beefy coiled type. Bag has a nylon stiffener which keeps its shape even when empty( I hate crumple bags!)
With the matching tail bag(small) it will make a smart looking set up. It has a rain bag but I haven't used it. Also has a grommet in middle of front of bag for electrics, but I'm going to use it to put a small bladder in bag and run the drinking tube out there and coil it back and attach to bag.
All in all a fantastic buy. Buy the large one only if you are touring as I can see it is fairly large. I'll put the bulk of stuff ( tools, clothes, shoes, in tail bag.
1 year ago