Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL-1060-S Sport Tail Bag
The Nelson Rigg CL-1060-S Tail Bag is just about the perfect size for short day trips. Mounts under the passenger seat or rear cowl of most sport bikes.
- Easily mounts to most tail sections and seats
- Self-adjusting hooks attach to bag with soft ties connecting to bike
- Made from top quality Tri-Max ballistic nylon with Fibertech accents
- Bag maintains shape and has reflective piping and a lined interior
- Reverse coil zippers helps keep out dust and dirt keeping zippers working smoothly
- Hi-density rubber zipper pulls operate easily with gloves
- Adjustable compartment divider for better storage options
- Mesh pocket and organizer under lid
- Flush mount reflective carry handle
- Protective material prevents slipping or marking
- Converts into a convenient backpack using the shoulder strap which doubles as backpacks straps
- Fully expandable top section
- Includes a Lifetime "No Hassle” warranty and rain cover
- Main compartment measures: 13” L x 11” W x 7” H / 9.5” H expanded
- Holds 16 Liters / 22 Liters expanded
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1020883||MFR. Product #/CL1060S/CL-1060-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I like this bag because it easily attaches under the rear seat cowl and is very stable there. No need to run straps under the tail or to the passenger foot peg mounts.
Also, to my eye this is the best looking sport bike tail bag because it is very streamlined and has the exact right proportions to sit on the tail section and not look bulky or out of place.
Once attached it can hold pretty much anything you need for a long day ride like extra layers, snacks, water, wallet, phone, etc.
VERY IMPORTANT: This new version is a much improved design over the previous version which I also had. If you look closely at both versions you will see that the old version had the retaining D-Rings attached ABOVE the expansion zipper. Basically the expansion zipper was useless because you could not engage it once the bag was attached. Even if you did take it off and expand the zipper it would not really work because the D-Rings would just pull the expansion area down once you tightened up the straps again.
It's incredibly easy to install, and it looks great on your bike.
Easily fits a 6-Pack of beer with room to spare. :)
The bag is well-constructed and mounting it on the pillion plate behind my seat was effortless. I used two of the four straps in a criss-cross pattern and the bag has not moved even during spirited riding sessions. Expanded, it holds more than I expected and fits my needs well in the standard configuration. I haven't tried the included rain cover so I can't comment on how secure it is at speed.
The only quirk is that the Nelson Rigg name on the rear carry handle is upside-down. Not a big deal...
Ordered the bag from RevZilla and a friend helped in getting it here. The bag comes with 4 set of short straps which can be used to mount the bag to the rear seat (only 2 required) and one set of long straps Incase it needs to be mounted on the tail. It also came with a waterproof cover and the instruction manual.
Open the bag and it has a medium size main compartment which can be used to hold a first aid kit, clothes etc. There is a mesh pocket under the lid (almost the size of the lid) which can be used to store documents. Above that there is also a small pen / pencil holder.
The storage space of 16 litres which can be vertically expanded to 22 litres is good enough for a short ride (day ride). I tried fitting my L size LS2 Atmos helmet and the lid would not close. If you are looking to fit a full face helmet or carry more luggage - they do have the CL-1060-ST Sport Touring tail bag with a 25/33 litre capacity.
Hope this review helps.
To early to rate durability, I will came back in few months and will rate.